• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Red/Tan 5 Sp, All Stock, Super Clean 21 K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 Red/Tan NSX 5 Speed, all stock, with no modifications, 21150 Miles. Super clean in and out, with no blemishes. Perfect mechanically and cosmetically. Never any accidents or mechancal problems. Maintained according to the book with oil and filter changes every 1500 miles. Purchased new in Oakland, Californa and has resided in the East Bay area of San Francisco since new and always been garaged. This car was only caught in the rain once, after which I removed all the wheels and cleaned the undercarriage to new condidtion.
I just decided to offer the car yesterday and this whole process is new to me. I'm also not particularly computer literate and don't know how to send photos electronically. I could take some photos and mail them to you, or possibly get someone at my office to scan them and send them to you electronically. Let me know your preference.

If you want talk to me, my home phone # is (510) 652-6828. That's in Piedmont, Ca.
Price: $38 K.
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if someone want me to check out his car.

Wow, your car sounds a lot better than the last low mileage car that I looked at.

Have you gotten someone to help with scanning/emailing pictures? If so, please email some to me at:

[email protected]

If you don't have electronic photos I can stop by to take a look- I drive by Piedmont every day on my way to and from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back