• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Red/Black NSX - Showroom Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 NSX, Formula Red/Black leather, 28044 miles, 5 speed, All original paint, no flaws whatsoever, Interior is perfect. The only change I did to the car was purchase brand new 2001 NSX rims/tires approx 500 miles ago. Rims are perfect, no scratches at all. Comes with NSX car cover. Any questions, please email me at [email protected] or call me at 402-721-5263. $42,500

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,581
Last edited by a moderator:
I initially backed out of selling the car due to sentimental reasons, but have since decided to part with it as I plan to purchase another in the future. So yes, it is again available.

Thanks everyone for all of your inquiries on the car. Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you as I was on a month break. The car is still available as I have not had a chance to show it yet, but will reluctantly accept $39,995 for the car to responsible buyers. I want the car to be well cared for as it has been since it's birth. :) I will handle all responses in the order I receive them. Thanks. Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back