• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Red/Black 47,690 Miles JH4NA115XRT000309

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 Acura NSX
JH4NA115XRT000309
47,690 miles
Red/Black
5 Speed Manual
Woodland Hills California 91364
818-425-6007 [email protected]
$30,000 Firm

Update 5-23-09

The climate control started acting up last week so I had Brian K rebuild the board. If anyone has issues with their climate control or Bose amps, I highly recommend Brian he turned the repair around quickly and answers his emails in a timely manner.

I am the 4th owner of this wonderful California car. I have a clear title and the car has a clean CarFax with the exception of a California DMV error on mileage. The last 2 owners were brothers one was a doctor and the other and attorney. When the car was sold from one brother to the other the DMV put the selling price as the mileage. CarFax shows that the car had the pre sale emissions test on 5/03/1998 with 27,542 miles and then on the registration date 5/04/1998, the next day, it had 42,000 miles. It's obviously not possible to put 14,458 miles on a car in a day and who would roll the speedometer forward anyway. This is my second NSX and I have been a car enthusiast all my life and I personally feel that the mileage is accurate. You are welcome to have the car professionally inspected prior to purchase.

The car has the OEM Acura alarm with remote door locks but I only have one remote. I have the original Titanium key and the car also has the Original Acura Cell Phone and Alpine CD Changer. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 42,789 miles and everything else works as it should. The car is stock with the exception of the DC Muffler and K&N air intake. The Exhaust and Air Intake were installed by the original owner, I do not have the original parts. I changed the oil and filter when I first bought the car and every every six months since then, the car has no deferred maintenance.

The exterior of the car is in very good condition with the typical minuscule paint chips in the front of the car. There is one obvious small chip on the front bumper that is pictured. Unfortunately the car had the front license plate mounted and the bracket was rubbing up against the bumper. The windshield has a small chip less than 1/8 of an inch in size on the passenger side. I can get the chip repaired if the buyer so wishes but I will not replace the windshield without raising the asking price. The interior of the car is in pristine condition there is no bolster wear whatsoever on the seats and the carpet, dashboard, headliner, visors and door panels are like new.

I purchased the car on 12/15/2007 with 46,697 miles and have driven it about 1,000 miles since I have owned it. I have 2 other cars that I use as my daily drivers and I am planning a new business and could use the money from the sale of this car. I am not interested in any trades and don't care to discuss the current market conditions of the NSX. I don't believe that the housing market is a reflection of the NSX market, it's not like the value of the NSX doubled or tripled like the Real Market did before the bubble burst.

I am a very picky about the cars that I own and I promise that you will not be dissapointed by this car in any way. Please feel free to call or email any questions that you may have regarding my NSX.

NSX_CUT53.jpg

NSX_CUT43.jpg

NSX_CUT101.jpg

NSX_CUT251.jpg

NSX_CUT31.jpg

NSX_CUT61.jpg

NSX_CUT41.jpg

NSX_CUT51.jpg

NSX_CUT131.jpg

NSX_CUT121.jpg

Shakira50.jpg

NSX_CUT281.jpg