1994 NSX Worth a look or keep looking

In the market for a NSX & came across one.
1994 Red/Black 115k looks clean in pics, but little if any records / recent TB & oil change. Asking price is 23k. Assuming none of the scheduled maintenance was performed approx. what cost to bring it up to current maint. schedule? Would def. have a NSX tech. look at it before doing anything. Would you keep looking or take the time to check it out (couple of hours away)? This is my first post of many to come, looking forward to your expertise & help & this is a great site!

I'd definitely have it checked out before you make any transactions. I'd personally go with an nsx with lower mileage but it's comes down to preference and affordability. There's plenty of nsx's with 150k + out there. Just make sure the nsx you buy is the right one imo!

Maybe get the owner to send some high res pics of the car. A couple of hours away is worth the look. Most owners fly over 1000 miles to buy the right car.
Read about the maintenence shedule in the FAQ and you'll get an idea of what is needed. Use the search function and you'll find past threads on just about everything.

Good Luck on your search.

In the market for a NSX & came across one.
1994 Red/Black 115k looks clean in pics, but little if any records / recent TB & oil change. Asking price is 23k. Assuming none of the scheduled maintenance was performed approx. what cost to bring it up to current maint. schedule? Would def. have a NSX tech. look at it before doing anything. Would you keep looking or take the time to check it out (couple of hours away)? This is my first post of many to come, looking forward to your expertise & help & this is a great site!

That is not terribly high mileage for an Acura. Plus, the price is very good for a 1994 NSX. I say check it out in person and have a PPI done. If everything looks good, make an offer and buy the car. I have a 1994 NSX with over 119,400 miles and it performs great, and also have a 1991 NSX with over 132,000 miles and it is very reliable as well.

Back