• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 NSX red/black w/ 70k miles VIN jh4na1159rtooo513

Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 custom nsx red with black int. car has 70k orig miles vin jh4na1159rtooo513

here goes...

engine: full service done by head nsx mechanic at esserman acura. new timing belt and tensioner, h20 pump,all belts and hoses, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, flush cooling system, install dc sport ss headers. sos throttle body, ecu and chip. cold air intake, bigger side scoop, brand new excedy twin disc carbon clutch, with tob.clutch alone was 3500 dollars, clutch and flywheel 16lbs lighter than stock. many billet parts ss lines,motor is impeccable. two intake covers.

ext nsx-r carbon fiber hood with aluminum under hood box from sos. chin lower valance, craft square cf mirrors from japan, nsx cf rear wing, cf rear garnish, cf b pilars, antenna delete. rear taitec cf diffuser 2000 dollars. boze alloy wheels 18x7.5 frt 19x 10 rears. match painted. over 3700 dollars wheels alone. they are flawless.

int sparco seats and sparco rails, sparco steering wheel with sos billet hub. gauge rings short shifter nsx-r boot and knob, lots of carbon in the cabin, ipod. cold ac everything works as should.

suspension koni yellows with hand r springs on coilover perches, from dali. odyssey pc680 and billet bracket. gt lightweight exhaust. hid lights full led cockpit. honda tranny fluid and mobil one in motor.

the car is simply awesome. pics are pics this car in person is stunning. i dont race or track my cars, i build them as a hobby. i've only put about 2k miles on the car i've owned it for over 2 years, she sleeps in the garage, with a battery tender. very smooth ride no issues what so ever, i have over 60k invested, will also include sos dual springs with ti retainers, prospeed chip tuned stock with 8500 rev limiter, new pulley dampener, service manual and sos car cover, have stock hood and tail as well as mirrors. also zanardi floor mats with trunk mat, the car weighs in at 2720. like i said it might sound funny, why all the performance work and not run the car, dont know just really love to put cars together

asking 32,000 firm please dont insult me, i have many hours of labor and parts involved, i paid 30k for the car and have at least 30k or more into it, shes always babied. whoever gets her is getting a bad ass ride, one more thing the excedy clutch is extreme, not for pretty boys.

please contact me direct with any questions. 786 236 0135 mornings 786 299 3752 afternoon.

thanks for looking, zuz pics real soon. one pic at boze alloy.com under gallery, click acura red nsx with cf hood also click under dodge, yellow viper with yellow wheels is also mine.

please moderator if i've screwed anything up pls dont delete my post, send me an email, i really suck bad at typing. this took me an hour. are you brian from sos. hope its not mark from dali racing. hes fruity. thanks jesus.

Attachments

• CIMG2267.jpg
    CIMG2267.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 235
  • CIMG2279.jpg
    CIMG2279.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 329
  • CIMG2280.jpg
    CIMG2280.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 244
  • CIMG2415.jpg
    CIMG2415.jpg