• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 NSX Red/Black 26k miles

I have a 1994 NSX in absolutely mint condition. The paint is flawless. Never a chip or ding. Obviously never any paintwork. Manual transmission, CD, Only 26,000 miles. Driven only in sunlight. Stored in heated garage all other time. Only modification was that I just added new 2001 NSX rims and new tires. Car looks like showroom. I do not need to sell it but am offering it for someone who desires a 94 coupe of this condition and caliber. $47,500. Serious inquirers only. Thank you. For photos or other information, please email me at [email protected]

With all due respect, I think your price is a little on the high side. I paid $48k for my 99 Zanardi with 10k miles on it. Having said that, this may not be a fair comparison because the Zanardi editions have always been slow movers.

Originally posted by 96redT:
With all due respect, I think your price is a little on the high side. I paid $48k for my 99 Zanardi with 10k miles on it. Having said that, this may not be a fair comparison because the Zanardi editions have always been slow movers.

i agree with you completly, well except for the zanardi it sounds like you got a great deal. Tell you what dive it hard and alot till you get sick of it and sell it to me with 20k miles on it in late sping for like 42k

Guys, don't forget the easy to follow rules. "Can I Comment On Other People's Ads?"
Constructive questions or comments are welcome. If you know that somebody is misrepresenting their item, please contact one of the moderators immediately.

Thank you for your input on pricing. However, when looking at top retail with an NADA book, this NSX books slightly over $45k. Like I had said before, I am in no need to sell it, but it is up for sale if someone is looking for a pristine 1994 red/black NSX.
smile.gif

The Acura dealers here are asking around the same price for a 94 with 26k miles so I don't think you are out of line. They generally accept 10-15 percent or so under the asking price, depending on a lot of factors.

Back