• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 NSX Green/Tan #JH4NA1158RT000227

1994 NSX Brooklands Green/Camel Tan Low Miles #JH4NA1158RT000227

Number 227 made in 1994. Brooklands Green with a Tan leather interior 5 speed. Only 34K miles and Garage kept. After market options includes all the best performance products on the market such as DC stainless exhaust including headers, 20+ HP Chip, Carbonfiber air induction system, and dealer installed JTM racing gear ratios. For those who have never driven a NSX with a JTM close ratio box, it transforms the car. It vastly improves transitioning through the gears when taking those twisties and turnies at speed. And hard to believe, but the JTM trans makes the car easier and more fun to drive fast. Paint is in great condition as well as the interior. asking $34,999 which I believe to be fair, but I am willing to listen to offers. Looking for a quick sale so offer away, you never know. Have tons of pictures in hi res. Car is located in Northern New Jersey and can be inspected at any time. Contact me at (908) 377-6773 EST for more details. Thanks Allan

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 954
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 929
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 943
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg