• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 NSX Black/Tan VIN JH4NA1152RT000014 69K miles

I didnt want to do it, but I gotta sell the car since I bought a house. It was a blast to have for the short time I did, But I didnt need it anyways, just thought it would be a fun car to have. And it was! Interior is the best I have seen for any car that over 5 years old. paint shows typical wear for a black car of its age. No dents or dings int he body. New tires were installed at the dealership when I bought it, I put less that 2000 miles on it.
Lots of pictures at www.tvpauto.com/NSX there are others mixed in with the NSX pictures, sorry. $31,000 Firm There is a listed odometer discrepancy on Carfax. It is a clerical error and not a rollback of the odometer. If it was it meant someone drove the car over 22000 miles in less than 1 year. It goes from 41596 miles to 46307 in 13 months. The reported mileage in between was 24353, which should have been 44353 judging by all the other mileage reports per year. The car is in immaculate shape.

Attachments

• DSCN2608.jpg
    DSCN2608.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
Back