• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 NSX, Black/Black, 5 spd; 14850 miles......Perfect......$41000

Status
Not open for further replies.
26000 light years from the nearest black hole
No mods, no track time, no abuse, meticulously maintained
I am third owner of this car
First owner was a "Serious" car collector with various exotics in his garage-home
Second owner was a First Data Corp executive
Both these gentlemen maintained the car very well but did not drive it excessively
I am third owner
I have recently had Acura dealer change the ff. fluids

engine oil and filter
transmission oil
brake fluid
clutch fluid
Engine coolant

Also has a new Odyssey 925 dry cell battery

The only "mod" is yellow G2 caliper paint that looks awesome.
Car has CD changer, bra, car cover
Everything works flawlessly and the interior is indistinguishable from a showroom floor car

Other than travelling back in time, one cannot find this light coupe in better condition or with lower mileage.

If interested, please email me for pictures etc.

Home email: [email protected]
office : [email protected]

Thanks,

Last edited:
I can honestly agree with LiftControl about the condition of his car! It is super CLEAN and can be mistaken for BRAND NEW!

Spider said:
I am interested:) What is your email? Where in TX are you?

He's in Houston. ;) Also, you can find some pictures of his car at our Houston meet titled "56k..Don't Click here" thread in the picture gallery.
Regards
Z

My car is no longer on Sale (Liftcontrol below)

Liftcontrol is my User name from work.
My 94 coupe is no longer on Sale. The wife's Odyssey will do service as the baby hauler. The NSX has agreed to share the garage with the MY04 S2000 (Rio Yellow) which will do daily duty while the X will be my weekend warrior.

I greatly appreciate all the fine people who showed an interest in my NSX that I love so much. I hope that all of you will find the car that pleases you well.

Best Wishes to all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back