1994 Green with 161K miles for $19,999 on CL

Yeah, I think he also posted this on Prime for $23-25K. Has anyone looked at this car at all? He appearantly lives near my area.

He's also the same guy that sold the GPW NSX with the V.S. kit a few months back. Screen name "nsx2tone".

Last edited:
I live in Vegas and I am all over that. I just sent him an email. Do you think it is legit?

Or he just might legitimately need to sell it and wants to stop jacking around with broke buyers.

I agree Mitch but he could wholesale it for more than that. Yoru're the guy in the know.

Doug

I think its ok if you are local.:rolleyes: . And if you need a track car or something in that case where you can pull the motor and modify it or rebuild it.

It looks clean and a very reasonable price.

i paid 15k for my used civic...19k for an nsx....sheesh, i would be all over that just to have an nsx i can beat up on

Another $2-3K to refresh the car, and you're good to go. Makes a great track or project car for under $20K.

Probably spend about $5K to get the timing belt/water pump, coolant hoses and clutch sorted out and you are up to the $25K+ which is what a NSX w/ that mileage and those items done should sell for. Not that great of a deal, but not bad for under $30K.

Back