• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Green/Tan AUTOMATIC 53K miles VIN JH4NA1263RT000062

1994 Brooklands Green Pearl/Tan interior with AUTOMATIC transmission. 1 of 16 cars in this configuration for 1994 (only six in '95 and five in '96). Located in Monterey, California. Car has 53,500 miles. Completely stock, clean inside and out. Included are OEM car cover, floor mats, 6-disc CD changer and a Dali Racing cup holder.

This car belonged to my friend (and neighbor) who has passed away. The car was bought in 1999 from a car dealer in San Jose. From the information I received, this was a one owner car at the time of purchase. When the car was purchased in 1999, a CarFax showed that it was originally purchased new at Acura of Santa Monica in California.

Having seen this car practically every day since '99, it has never been in any kind of accident otherwise I would have known about it. The paint is all original and has been just detailed. A minor scratch appears on the upper passenger side rear quarter panel that barely visible (seen in photo gallery). The passenger side door handle has a faded spot near the word NSX (streaks are only leftover quick detailer). The interior is clean other than a rip on the side bolster and wear on the shoulder area (no rips). The wheels are stock OEM 7-spoke polished but there's is curb rash on the wheels with some scrapes on one of spokes of one wheel. The car was taken to Butts Acura in Monterey for a 45K service (August '04) and oil changes were done on a regular basis. Last oil change was done at 51,400 miles about a year ago. New OEM Bridgestone rear tires were installed at 47K miles. New Acura battery in '02 and works fine.

This car would be priced at $35,500 but a timing belt service will need to be done. Price adjusted to $33,500 accounting for this. Please contact Vytas at 408.332.4001 or email me directly at [email protected] for further information.

Click HERE for 30 detailed photos.

nsx2.jpg

Last edited:
Car is still available.

Back