• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Green/Tan 5sp 40 K mi. $37,500 #135

FOR SALE by NSXCA member:

1994 NSX 5 spd. 40,200 miles Brooklands Green Pearl with tan interior and Bridgestone RE010's (16/17 stock 7 spoke chromed)

JH4NA1153RT000135

Completely stock but with keyless entry and a drop in K&N filter. Updated CD changer. No timing belt change yet and original clutch. All other services done on schedule. Only Redline and Mobile 1 oil and Redline MTL. I believe this car has had one track day (not by me, but Ken Saxs was there). I bought this car at 26K miles. No accidents. I am looking to buy another NSX. It has always been garaged. '94 is a great year. It is currently garaged for the winter.

Here is a photo (it is the car on the right). http://members.core.com/~hclebsch/HC/NSX/NSXCABERI2002/BERI2002/2NSXWlfdNY.jpg

[email protected]

------------------
HCleb.

Oops! I am redfaced. Ken Saxs is a really nice NSX owner, Mike Sachs is our principal trumpet player!

p.s. Wei-Shen has driven this car.

Hi NSXaholic,
The other NSX is supercharged
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 16 February 2003).]

Looks great! Just like mine but diffrent wheels
smile.gif

Aaron

Hi,

NSXaholic:

1. I meant Ken Sax of course. (Mike Sachs is our principal trumpet player.)

2. There is a supercharged NSX I want to buy. Hence the sale of this one.

p.s. Wei-Shen has also driven this car.

Back