• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Blk/Tan with only 36K miles. Acura of Memphis JH4NA1154RT000127

This is one good NSX to buy. As many of you know, NSX is all hand-built at Japan with the engineers with minimun of 10-years of experience at Honda. This NSX only had 2 owners past 9 years, now it is available exclusively for you!

All original parts and serviced at our dealership.

This NSX is equip with a Dinan performance chip, K40 Electronics UN-4000 Undetectable Super Wideband Sonaradar and Acura NSX car-cover.

This vehicle is in good shape, it has normal wear&tear (driver's seat side bolster), a couple of rock chips, and left rear bumper has been scratched by last owner(he got it fixed). No engine modification, only modification is Dinan performance chip.

This NSX is priced to sell. We're asking for $36990. This is the first time for us at NSX Prime, we'll love to develop a good relationship with NSX Prime and it's proud members.

Very Respectively,

Attachments

• dsc00761.jpg
    dsc00761.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 668
Last edited:
Acura of Memphis is TOP NOTCH

I bought my NSX on a private sale that went through Acura of Memphis. I, for one, vouch for their professional and courteous service. I expect that you will get the same treatment at this dealership. They even got me a discount in transporting my car out here in CA.

Thanks Acura of Memphis and welcome to NSXPrime!

Back