• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Blk/Blk Supercharged

I can't tell you how much I hate to do this but my NSX is just taking up garage space so it is time to sell. Here is a list of extras:

BBSC with Dyno numbers of 383 rwhp and 259 torque
HRE 546 r's with Bridgestone 225 30 19 and 275 35 19
Tarox Big Brake kit with Tarox 13 inch rear x drilled rotors
Dali F and R race sway bars
Dali SS braided engine kit
Dali Polished Strut Bar
SoS HID kit
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
Complete aftermarket stereo with Canton speakers, Eclipse Head unit and JL sub
H & R springs
Billstein shocks
SS brake lines
Wings West front and rear kit with Marga Hills (Vinnys) side skirts
Zanardi Floor mats
Several Polished engine pieces from Dali
RM exhaust
Cat bypass pipes
RM Headers
Exeddy Clutch with 1k miles
Japanese short gears
Tinited windows
RM Harness Bar with Video Mount
Sabelt 5 pt 3inch harness

Well, I could go on so let me know if you need high res pics or details. Best of all is I am the second owner and it only has 21,000 miles on the clock.

Regards,

Greg

xScape,

Here is the answer to your question's:

1) May/June of last year in Orlando, FL by Mark Basch & Nick Eustace, because mine was installed the same time his was.

2) 6lb. kit, not unless he installed a smaller pulley.

3) Yes, it was purchased "New." (refer to #1)

4) Greg would have to answer that one:D

I appologize Greg, but I felt compelled to answer Xscape's question's; but correct me if I'm wrong:)

Thanks for speaking up for me. I am travelling this week (as usual) and haven't been paying attention.

Anyway, I purchased the car 4 years ago and it was completely stock with only 7,800 miles on it. With the exception of the BBSC all the mods were done at my local Acura dealership (Except the cat bypass pipes) and if you would like I can put you in touch with the NSX master tech.

FYI, the only reason I am selling the NSX is I purchased my dream car (99 F355) about 4 months ago and when I step into my garage l am pulled to the F355. Why? I don't know but I can't drive that car enough and I can't explain it.

One of my customers is looking for a FI car. He is a close friend and I wanted to find out what management system the car was currently running.
Didn't mean to offend you by asking a question about the car.

I had no intention of discrediting your car or MB. Hopefully the AEM unit will have better success than the SS box, although I honestly didn't think it was finsihed yet.
Either way, does the car come with the current management and then you give the AEM unit to the buyer or are you going to wait until you recieve it before selling the car so it can be tuned?
Thanks for answers.

Yes, I will be giving the new AEM unit to the owner if they have the intention being able to tune it. I have had several conversations with MB and he has a handful just about ready to ship.

Still for sale?

I just wanted to check to see if your NSX is still for sale. If so would you mind sending me a couple pictures and your asking price.

Also where are you located so I can arrange a visit to see the vehicle.

[email protected]

Back