1994 blk/blk nsx..Info needed Please

Hello!

Well I guess the "bug bit me" and I may purchase this NSX this week. I wanted a 2002 or higher but the condition described to me by the dealer has me interested in this one. Does anyone know this vehicle? The dealer told me the previous one owner was on prime. I have not seen a 1994 with this price, anyone can give me insight? I used to have a 1992 and a 1996 prior so I guess it's time to purchase again! :biggrin: I appreciate any insight. Thanks in advance!

Jatin

http://www.duvalacura.com/used/Acura/1994-Acura-NSX-865a869d0a0a00020127ffd79b966152.htm

well nothing came up on the normal search.

and it looks clean. but same old story, has the timing belt and Water pump be done? regardless of miles. if not talk the dealer down 2500 of the total price. then you got a deal.

I hate my current Black one, not hate I dis-like washing and waxing it and drive to the store 1 mile away and it looks like you havent washed it in months. other than that its pimp. lol

why did you get rid of your other 2 NSX's?

Hi!

Thanks for the info. One I wrecked (18 wheeler) and the other sold it... been about 11 yrs ago... I believe it is time for another lol... The $2500 is the price to change these items? Been a longggg time lol

well nothing came up on the normal search.

and it looks clean. but same old story, has the timing belt and Water pump be done? regardless of miles. if not talk the dealer down 2500 of the total price. then you got a deal.

I hate my current Black one, not hate I dis-like washing and waxing it and drive to the store 1 mile away and it looks like you havent washed it in months. other than that its pimp. lol

why did you get rid of your other 2 NSX's?

Back