• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Blk/blk Jhna1154rt000144

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak

Legendary Member
I'm considering selling my '94 to get an NA2. I'm not in a hurry or anything so no low-ballers please.

It is a 1994 black/black NSX with 56k miles on it. I purchased it in May of 2001. I am the third owner and have all the record from 1997(when the second owner purchased it) till now. The car is mechanically great. Cosmetically, there are minor scratches but no dings. Also, I had minor accident where the front fenders/bumper was lightly damaged but no frame damage. All damaged panels were replaced and there was no need for straightening the frames etc. The paint condition is good except for the front bumper which has cracks and I will fix this before selling. All major maintenance was completed including 90k service and Timing belt/water pump 1 and 1/2 year ago. My asking price is $29000 obo for stock car or $34000 obo with the volk wheels, H&R/Koni suspension, Comptech header and Taitec exhaust. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you.

-Ak

3868nsxside-med.jpg

3868P1010045-med.JPG

DSC00185.JPG

I can send you more pics upon request.

I am in PA! I'm interested how much are you looking for! I have a line on a 93' but has higher miles! I do not want to inherit any problems, so I am still looking!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back