• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 - Black on Black - 36,500 miles - $32,500

The 30,000 mile maintenance was completed on schedule. I'm just not driving the car enough to justify keeping it. So, I'm putting my Lexus SC400 and the NSX toward a 2000 Mercendes CL500. I flew to Kansas City, MO to buy the car two years ago. It had 24,849 miles on it when I bought it. The car was originally registered in Colorado. I am the third owner. The tires should be replaced. The car has never been wrecked. VIN: JH4NA1151RT000179.

Shiva -- I'll take some interior and exterior pics in the next couple of days and post them. What you will see is that the car is clean inside and out. I checked the 30,000 mile maintenance invoice for the clutch condition. No percentage wear was given - just a note that it was "getting tight". Only paint has been to spot a couple pebble nicks to avoid rust. (Hope you get this response... no email to which I could respond directly.

Have you had a chance to download some pics? Also, from whom did you purchase the car from? Any aftermarket modifications?

Thanks,
Chris.

------------------
1994 300ZX TT
Stage VI+ (auto)
338 rwhp - 380 rwt

The car was orginally purchased at Mile High Acura in Colorado. I bought the car from Jay Wolfe Acura in Kansas City, Missouri. The car was taken in as a trade from the previous owner.

The car is 100% original: rims, engine, radio, etc.

Pics by 10/26/02. The car is clean. No dents, no accidents ever.

Here are the photos.

ronadairNSXFront.JPG

ronadairNSXRear.JPG

ronadairNSXInterior.JPG

Thanks for the pics. In about 10 minutes, you've got mail.

Thanks,
Chris

Originally posted by gerald:
Why there is no one buying this car at this very low price?
Is there something wrong with the car?

if someone would buy my prelude I would buy it, unless somethings wrong? Has anyone seen the car in person?

Nothing is wrong with the car.

It's being held for a buyer from Texas until Wednesday. If for some reason it doesn't sell, I'm considering taking it off the market for a while and raising the price to a more respectable level $37,500 or so.

Ron

Originally posted by ronadair:
Nothing is wrong with the car.

It's being held for a buyer from Texas until Wednesday. If for some reason it doesn't sell, I'm considering taking it off the market for a while and raising the price to a more respectable level $37,500 or so.

Ron

Am I the only one who does not understand this statement?

i understand it just fine, what's the confusion? someone from TX probably has put down a deposit, and coming out to CA on wednesday to close the deal (might that just be eggman?
wink.gif

Ron, from the pictures, she looks like a beauty. Where were you a year ago when i had that kind of money to spend
smile.gif

Thank you for all the interest shown in my NSX.
It was purchased above my asking price. The car was a great deal for the buyer in Orange County, California
Ronadair

Need clarification:

1. Eggman from Houston didn't get the car? Wow. I thought for sure he was a shoe-in.

2. Why is ANYTIME posting a message for ronadair?

1. Eggman from Houston didn't get the car? Wow. I thought for sure he was a shoe-in.?

Answer: I'm from Dallas
smile.gif
, but I did fly out to see the car. Ultimately, I passed on it.
However, I have found a better example, less than 30k miles, blk/blk, mint condition for

just *slightly* more. Someone beat me to the punch, though, but I am 2nd in line.
His deal is taking longer than expected (possible financing problems), but I have
financing already preapproved and arranged. If it does not work out for the other
person, I'm in like Flynn. I'll let everyone know - with pics - if it happens.

2. Why is ANYTIME posting a message for ronadair?

Answer: Ronadair must have changed his name to ANYTIME. I guess (?)

Eggman.

------------------
1994 300ZX TT
Stage VI+ (auto)
338 rwhp - 380 rwt

[This message has been edited by Eggman (edited 07 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Eggman (edited 07 November 2002).]

eggman,
can you tell us why you passed? car not as represented? problems with car turned up during inspection? problems with seller? enquiring minds(nosey people like me)want to know!

Originally posted by ronadair:
No, I didn't change my name. I posted it under Ron Adair. Haven't a clue why it came up ANYTIME....

ANYTIME is a moderator. He probably saw your second post (having sold the car) and placed it into your original one. Just keeping things tidy I guess.

Just want to introduce myself.
I am the mystery "Orange County buyer."
I absolutely love the car.
It is in beautiful condition.
Thanks again Ron!!

Back