• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Black NSX JH4NA1154RT000483 JDM Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL: 1994
VIN #: JH4NA1154RT000483
CURRENT MILEAGE: 172,000, 58,000 on ENGINE
COLOR (EXT/INT): BLACK/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: 5 SPEED
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: SAN DIEGO, CA
PRICE: $17,500
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? No
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Yes, bumpers, hood & pillars
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Yes

MUST SEE. Best deal on a reliable, beautiful NSX on NSX Prime! The car is in great shape both mechanically and cosmetically, and doesn't look like 172,000 miles. The JDM engine was installed in 2004 by South Coast Acura, and now has approximately 58,000 miles. I have all receipts. All belts, timing belt, water pump, etc were also new at that time. I added Comptech's polished stainless steel headers and a DC Sports stainless steel exhaust. This past year I replaced one of the catalytic converters, and the car is smog legal and passes smog inspections just fine. The clutch was replaced prior to the engine, and both the transmission and clutch are very smooth and shift perfectly.

The body is in excellent shape with no dents or door dings or rock chips. The paint is in very good condition - glossy and smooth. Over the years I have had the bumpers and other portions of the car repainted to keep it looking fresh and new.

Attachments

• Black-NSX-1.jpg
    Black-NSX-1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,353
  • BLACK-NSX-2.jpg
    BLACK-NSX-2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • BLACK-NSX-3.jpg
    BLACK-NSX-3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,303
  • BLACK-NSX-4.jpg
    BLACK-NSX-4.jpg