• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Black/black JH4NA1154RT000001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 1994 black/black JH4NA1154RT000001 First car off the line for 1994.
I have had this car since 2003 at 14k miles. The car has been garaged all its life. It is in excellent condition inside and outside. The car currently has 55,1xx miles. Located in San Francisco. I drive it often to work and it is also garaged there.
Comes with original Monel metal key, 1 factory master key and 2 valet keys

Mods and options:
Factory CD changer.
Keyless entry with 2 functioning keychains.
Comptech headers. Stock parts included in sale.
Rebuilt tranny with Type R short gears and 4.23 R&P. SOS/Mark Basch built this tranny for me using new syncros when the car was about 19k miles.
Bilsteins shocks lowering the car 3/4 inch
Mcculloch HID kit
K40 built in radar detector. I bought the car with it.

The only paint works on the car are the front and rear bumpers. There were nicks and scratches from careless people parallel parking so I repainted them.

Factory 16/17 have brand new Yokohamas ES100 on them. I bought them from Tirerack a month ago and they are mounted but I have not put the wheels on the car.

All service records. The car received a brand new OEM clutch at 44605 miles along with 60k services including timing belt and water pump, clutch master cylinders. All services done by Don Lam at Hilltop Auto Service.

Truly a prime example of the NSX with all up to date services. Feel free to send a local NSXer to check out the car.

Autocross once during 2005 NSXPO. Never was tracked.
Pictured with 18/19 forged wheels available separately. The Stoptech and flares are no longer on the car.
$35K

Thanks for reading this.
Steve

Salepic.jpg

AAA.jpg

Last edited:
A very nice young man emailed me about the car. I pretty much went point blank and told him that I did not want to waste anyone's time. I told him that he should only come over to see the car if he agreed on the price. He came this morning and thought the car exceeded his expectation so he bought it and we got all paperwork done in AAA.
SOLD. Thanks, Prime!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back