• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Acura NSX Brooklands Green w/ Tan n Black Interior VIN# JH4NA1158RT000289

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here for sale is the NSX I purchased in April of 1999 as the second owner. This week when the photos were made mileage was 49,533. I reserve the right to add additional mileage during this auction but I rarely drive the vehicle as you can see from the purchase date and current mileage.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this car. It handles like its on rails and has wonderful acceleration and response. I have decided to part with it and now someone will have the opportunity to own a car with a great heritage and enjoy the detail that I have put in to keeping it “fresh” as the dealer likes to put it.

Here is a link to photos that I have posted:

http://tonysstoragespace.spaces.live.com/

While browsing the photos please note that the MSN hosting of these images causes white specks or anomalies to appear in some of the images. If this happens, put your mouse over the photos and a control will appear that will allow you to forward or reverse the image precession, just press forward then reverse to remedy the anomalies on the photo.

The photos were downsized from the original 9 mega pixel shots. If you are seriously interested in purchasing the car I will send full definition images by email upon request, as we determine we have reached that level of interest.

I have the CLEAR title to this vehicle, there have never been any accidents or “OOPS” events in its history nor any mechanical issues of any kind. There is normal wear on the car, for example, the rear wheels of course do not have mud guards so there is very minor abrasion of the paint down at the lowest part of the quarter panels. The seats both look lush and buttery, however, the driver’s seat has a minor abrasion or nic on the right hip support that you can barely see in the photo. The paint has about 10 nics that I can only see if I am VERY close to the car and have been touched up and are not noticeable.

Maintenance on this car was what most people would label as “AR” or anal retentive. I spent a tremendous amount of effort over the time I have owned it protecting it from damage while deciding where to park on nights out, keeping it parked during storage to protect it from the elements. Just as an example of what lengths I went to so that I would minimize wear on the interior I would always be sure to have on fresh clothing and washed hands before getting into the car. The seat belts, seats, etc. really show this too. I put this same effort at maintaining the exterior paint and mechanical systems as well. Please take a look at the list of maintenance items below for a brief synopsis of major maintenance performed. Also keep in mind that I have all records even the original window sticker and purchase information provided to me by the first owner at the time I took ownership.

ADDITIONAL DEALER OPTIONS:
Keyless Entry
6 Disc CD Changer
Acura/Motoroloa Built in Cell Phone System
NSX – Car Cover; has a couple of 1” holes from a snag.

AFTER MARKET OPTIONS:
CompTECH Carbon Fiber Filter Box/Cold Air Box
CompTECH Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust –Full System

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE ITEMS:
Oil Changes Every 6500 Miles with Mobil One Synthetic/Extended Life When Introduced
Have Extra Honda Filters
Air Filter – Multi-Layer Foam Gauze Cleaned Every Oil Change and Re-oiled
Battery Cables Cleaned and Corrosive Preventer Applied – Yearly
Clutch and Brake Fluid Flushed – Yearly
Alignment – Half Yearly
Tires are NEW Rear/ Tires are 50% Front
Paint Polished/Waxed – Yearly
Tire Pressure – Monitored Before Every Trip
Carpet – Shampooed – Yearly – Trunk Included
Interior – Detailed – Half Yearly
Leather – Lexol Cleaned/Oiled – Yearly
All Foam Seals – Silocone Lubricated – Yearly
Exterior Washes – w/Water Softener and Paint Safe Suds – As Needed
Protective Abbrasion Clear Tape – As Needed

ADVANCED MAINTENANCE:

Driver Door Panel Removed – Binding Window Regulator Repaired - 2004
Both Window Regulators – Cleaned and Greased with Synthetic Grease - 2004
A/C Controller Unit Remanufactured - 2005
Front Turn Signal Bulbs – All Replaced – 2004
Transmission Oil Replaced – Red Line MTL – 2005
Rear Oxygen Sensor – 2006
4 Wheels Refinished Upgraded To 2002 Spec. – 2005
4 “A” Wheel Caps To Match – 2005
Timing Belt Replaced – 2005
Water Pump Replaced – 2005
Rear Driver Tail Light Assy. Replaced – 2005
Engine Coolant Flush – 2005
Valves Tuned – 2005
All Drive Belts – 2005
Interior Pillar Support Cover – 2000
Windshield Top Moulding – 2000
Brake Light/Cruise Pedal Switch – 2002

If you are interested in purchasing this amazingly well maintained NSX feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am willing to let the car go at 35,000 dollars. Please keep in mind that I will be unavailable through these dates, 5-16/5-27.

I would like to let everyone know that I have returned and am available for conversation on this vehicle. Those of you that have emailed me and posted your phone numbers in my personal email; I have just returned both emails and phone calls and will be available this Memorial Day weekend on evenings for conversation.

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back