• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 widebody NSX GPW/Blk, 87K Miles VIN:JH4NA1155PT000165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting Prime,

I have widebody 1993 GPW NSX with 5sp transmission. I purchased the car approximately 2 1/2 years ago from a local guy, who was also a prime member. The car was completely stock except for eibach springs when I bought the car. The car has been taken care of just as how it should have been taken care of. Just briefly, the car is equipped with the following:

- GT-One version 4 exhaust in titanium
- GT-One Engine Torque Damper
- ARC Induction system
- Taitec test pipe
- Carbing rear strut bar
- SOS Coolant Tank
- Downforce side air scoop
- H & R Springs (I have extra suspension from NA2 with stock springs)
- Shine GT front spoiler
- Cantrell Rear wide quarter panel
- Marga Hill Side Skirt
- Custom 25mm wide front fender (With GT vents, which was custom made by STMPO. The fender was further modified to satisfy my personal taste by Autokonexion in Rialto, CA)
- Type-R Hood by VIS
- MTEC 6000K HID
- Prodrive GC-06H in white (17f & 18r wrapped with Falken RT-615. The wheels were originally gold, but was powdercoated to white when the car was getting the widebody kit on.)
- Type-r spoiler (Painted berlina black)
- STMPO front reinforcement bar
- NA2 tail light
- 6 cd MP3 changer
- GT-One Rear Valence

The interior is left stock except for the type-r shift boot.

I may be missing small parts to list. Water pump & timing belt was done approximately 20K miles ago by the seller when the car was purchased. The clutch is getting weak, but I'll pay half of what it will cost to replace them at autowave. :wink:

I'm looking to get $31,000 with everything, as it will be difficult to part out the parts. However, I'm open to offers, and the price is negotiable. :smile::smile:

Please email me at [email protected], or simply PM me for the pictures of the car.

Thank you Prime.

* Price lower to $29,000.00 with everything as-is.

Attachments

• photo8.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6,540
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4,952
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 4,403
  • photo7.JPG
    photo7.JPG