• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 White/Black JH4NA1159PT000167

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I have to sell this, as I am being transferred to Japan for two years, and I would truly hate to see it sit. Currently stationed in Norfolk, VA. Engine/Body is in great condition, all the maintenance is up to date (including water pump, plugs, oil, and belts), and only has 49k Miles. I will be underway until early March, but can be contacted at [email protected].

As far as modifications go, I have a Comptech stainless steel headers-back exhaust system. Keeping in mind there is no Catalytic converter, I have kept all original exhaust parts. SSR rims are on the car (17's in the front and 18's in the back) and I have the original rims as well, there is some damage to one of the original rims. The windows are tinted as well, 5% in the sides and back, along with 35% on the front.

I am going to be honest and say right off the bat that there are a few problems, like the right speaker-amp (An easy fix that costs about $80 dollars), the drivers side window motor-drive assembly needs replaced (about $300 dollars for a replacement, depending on where you go), and the right front coilover needs rebuilt.

If you have any questions please contact me, I'm looking for $30k for the car.

Upon receipt of the money I'm willing to receive overwritten checks to pay for licensing, and am willing to take off some money to offset the problems with the car. Thanks!

Attachments

• ENSX2.jpg
    ENSX2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,438
  • NSX IN YARD.jpg
    NSX IN YARD.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,054
Last edited by a moderator:
Back