• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 White/Black JH4NA1152PT000169 $31,000

Well, the time has come that we have to part with our baby. I've just purchased a large transporter for our race business and need the funds to continue to invest in our company.

Here's the details:

1993 NSX, White exterior with with white roof and rear under tray, black leather interior (very nice, a couple of small wear spots), air, am-fm, cd changer in trunk, stock alloy wheels, very, very nice. 62,176 miles.

I purchased the car over a year ago from a exotic car dealer in NJ. Have only driven the car a few times since then. Racing schedule and purchases forces sale. :frown:

This car has had no major updates, new clutch 6 months ago. Car is always garaged and covered.

Rod Whedbee
h: 704-639-9964
c: 704-798-6959
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• NSX small.jpg
    NSX small.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,302
Has not yet. I've been trying to get it on the schedule, but our race schedule and my travels overseas have delayed the maintenance. I haven't driven the car in about 3 months. We called again this week so still hoping to have it completed.
Water pump, timing belt, valve adjustment, and a couple of minor glitches were done this week by Crown Acura in Greensboro, NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back