• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 Silver NSX 5spd - 71k miles - $32.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 1993 Sebring Silver NSX. I have had it for almost 5 years and it'll be hard to let it go. Hopefully I'll be back in an NSX-T within a year.

The NSX has 71,000 miles on it. I am the third owner, purchased in May 1998 from a friend, it has never been in an accident. The left rear quarter panel was repainted after it was keyed.

The NSX has H&R springs, RSR exhaust and 16/17 Racing Hart Tracer Wheels with Toyo T1 Proxes tires. It also has a K&N drop in filter and a centerforce clutch. The alarm is a Clifford Concept 40.

CD changer and Smartenna are installed. (EDIT: The right speaker is dead and will need to be fixed or replaced)

60k service, timing belt and water pump have been done. All service was performed at Acura of Brookfield with John Vasos. I have all records and paperwork.

I am selling it at $32,500. VIN#JH4NA1153PT000424. Please post questions here, email me at [email protected] or call me at (847) 736-3783. I am in the Chicago area.

Thanks, Kenric

More pictures available at: www.kenric.net/nsx4sale/nsxforsale.htm

http://www.kenric.net/main/cars/cars.html

PICT0063.JPG

PICT0062.JPG

Last edited:
That is one awesome silver NSX!

Anyone who ends up with it is fortunate.

I have driven this NSX and seen it regularly when I lived in Chicago. It is one of the cleanest NSXs one can have.

For anyone looking in that price range, it doesn't get any better than this...

Last edited:
I really would not mind having this car!! 93 clean silver is really rare.

The NSX is 99% sold, I have received a deposit and we are just arranging a delivery date. In the event, something happens and the deal doesn't go through I will contact all who have contacted me.

Thanks!!!

Kenric

congrats on your deal, kendric. i would love to own another NSX like a '93-'94 coupe someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back