• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 Red NSX JH4NA115XPT000033

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it! An 1993 NSX with a great history of ownership by NSXprime members! This was PoohBear's NSX before it became mine. PoohBear, also known as Calvin, is a long time active member of this board. This car is in pristine condition! Here are some of the features:

- Roof top painted matching red ($600)
- Wings West kit with straight bars in sideskirts to prevent sagging ($1,000)
- Front hood painted to get rid of rock chips ($1,000)
- Full custom made stereo system with subwoofer, enclosure, console, head unit, amp and speakers ($2,000)
- Replacement OEM leather shift knob ($120)
- Zanardi floormats ($100)
- Bilstein shocks ($800)
- Dali Racing springs ($400)
- ADR Kasai wheels 17/18 with SO3's (installed by PoohBear)
- 90K full service + gaskets and all hoses replaced ($3,000)
- New brake slave cylinder ($300)
- Dali Racing engine dressings and color hoses ($600)
- New OEM size battery ($100)
- New OEM wiper blades ($200)
- Axle boots replaced ($300)
- Driver side visor replaced ($100)
- Cross-drilled and slotted aftermarket rotors ($400)
- Axxis Ultimate brake pads ($200)
- Painted red brake calipers ($100)
- Viper 2-way paging car alarm system ($400)
- RM Racing exhaust system (installed by PoohBear)

All service work performed by either Nick at Applied Motorsports or Jerry at Greenlight Honda Acura in San Diego, CA. Both are well known technicians with NSX's. The only non-working part of the car is the trip odometer. It can be repaired by the new owner if so desired. I didn't repair it because I don't really need this feature. There is not a single ding or scratch anywhere on the car exterior! The paint shines like a new car. People think it's new all the time because of how clean and shiny it is. This car runs like a new car too! Strong and powerful engine, only synthetic Mobil 1 used with OEM oil filter. I bought this car two years ago, and paid over $41,000 including all the above upgrades. I am selling this incredible machine for only $30,000! The mileage is around 96,000. Please call Roger Ma at 619-254-0466.

Attachments

• P1020803.JPG
    P1020803.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 3,136
  • P1020808.JPG
    P1020808.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 3,091
  • P1020809.JPG
    P1020809.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 3,079
Nice car, do you have any pics of the interior?
I am in the market for another NSX :biggrin:

Here are more pictures.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,764
  • IMG_1158.jpg
    IMG_1158.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,757
Last edited by a moderator:
Roger,
I am going to try and get down to your place on Sat to take a look at the car. Im still up in the air on it because I might wanna go for a Targa :).. Looks great in the photos and after speaking with you it sounds great too. Ill give you a call again and try to arrange something (Hope you dont sell it before I get down there.. )

Rick.

Hey Rick,

Call me anytime, 619-254-0466. Car is available, you won't be disappointed. I am open to negotiation. Let's give this baby a new daddy and a new home! :smile:

Where in San Diego are you? I live in Rancho Bernardo and would like to take a look. Thanks.
George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back