• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 Red/Blk NSX 21k miles JH4NA1159PT000430

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car needs nothing, very nice condition, still smells new. All leather is soft and there is no oxidation on any of the rubber on the car. Timing belt and water pump were done 2 months ago, have original parts. All belts still looked good but replaced. Momo shift knob, new 2002 chrome wheels. Paint has no oxidation and is nice, updated front lip. There are a few very small rock chips hard to see, have to look for them. There are no scratches or dents. I had the front and mirrors vinyl wrapped. There are no scratches or dents. I bought this car to replace one a family member totaled. I bought it with 14.5k miles from original owner; it has obviously always been garaged. Car is too nice for me to drive as a daily driver so I bought another one recently and really don't need two NSXs. K and N intake placed by first owner. Stereo works great and has changer. No accidents. Mobil One used. $36000

Pics:
http://web.mac.com/mattdaggett/iWeb/Site/1993 nsx.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back