• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete

1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete

1993 Red Passenger Side Rear 1/4 panel. Comes with all attached brackets to mount to body. You may need new clips wherever possible, but you should do that any time you replace a panel. I can send underside photos if you need them to see included brackets. Or just come by to look. On the back-side of this panel there is a misshapen bolt hole. It mounts fine but I do not want to represent the panel as being in perfect condition. This is NOT Visible when on the car, but I want you to know about it nonetheless.
I will entertain shipping these at your expense for shipping and packaging. I get an airline discount with FedEx and I will ship actual cost with my discount. I truly prefer local pickup for these if possible due to their size. They are not heavy, just cumbersome.
Photo no. 1 is while on car so you can see the panel is true. No. 2 photo is same panel removed.

Payment details:
I prefer wire transfers for anything over $1000.00 but I do accept credit cards, debit, and Paypal.
If using a credit card or Paypal, please add 3% to the transaction. If selling to any EU Residents I MUST by law collect VAT if using any electronic forms of payment as I am VAT Registered. (I am really sorry for this).

Shipping details:
I will always prefer to have a local pick-up and a cash transaction in Southern California (10 minutes away from the Ontario airport) but will ship to anywhere in North America or the EU (Including Norway). I will NOT ship to or collect payment from any other region so please do not ask.
Donor vehicle information:
This item is from a Red 1993 Acura NSX. 132,000 miles. I have owned this vehicle for 18 years. Garaged 99% of the time. The only products used on this vehicle are of the following; Mother's, Mobile 1, Purple Power, MeGuiars, Connely leather products, Invisible Glass, and OEM Acura.

List Date: 9/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1993 Passenger Rear 1/4 Panel Complete
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1,195.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back