1993 nsx

Thinking about selling my NSX w/94k miles, 5-speed with all records include timing belt and new OEM clutch. Can someone here tell me what the value is and how much should i expect to sell it for.

if it has all the service records and is in good shape body, interior

and with those miles, probably 26-34K or more.

miles dont mean anything to me as its an NSX but for some reason
people on here think the NSX with high miles is trash to them.

low miles this and low miles that. uggggh my NSX has 120,000+ miles and running strong.

post some pics and I am sure we can get a better idea for you.

looking on E-bay at what people are asking for them doesnt really help you. cuz i could post mine on e-bay and ask for $150,000.
I dont think anyone would buy it for that. as its not reasonable

dont go by Kelly Blue Book as it is useless

Is it stock? If mods, what mods? Any body or paint work in it's history? How many owners? What history of maintenance and repairs? Any track events? What color? What's the overall condition of interior & exterior & tires? Pictures?

These are just a few of the many questions that need to be answered before a value range can be estimated. But, that said... '93 was a good year :)

-RoyW

You will get more out of the car if it was stock (mid to high twenties). If there are modifications and you have kept the originals, put them back on. It will be worth more in stock form with all OEM parts. Then, sell your aftermarket parts which will be paid appropriately since they retain good resale value. Best of luck!:biggrin:

All things being up to snuff maintenance wise and all records, clean - no accidents or paint other than perhaps the lower front valence or rear bumper cover or something like that, nice interior, all electronics operating as they should including the AC - then with 94k miles and I will say this - no matter what anyone says - miles do matter - so with 94k miles and a 93 as mentioned - 30k to 33k. If the interior is in great shape as in not much or any bear spots on the side bolster - then it could go for the upper part of that range.

Like someone else here said - 93 is a good year! Good luck!

all stock except wheels.. clean carfax and all maintenance up to date.New clutch,timing belt done and major service done.Only thing wrong is speakers are bad but tht can be fix easily. I am probably going to put it up for sale within a month.

yeah I didnt get that either, what makes a 1993 a good year?

I think cuz they worked out all the bugs on the 91/92 and its a coupe. but Im not sure if thats what they meant.

Changes for 1993 included a new passenger-side airbag and seatbelt pre-tensioners, and the center console was redesigned, with an integral cup holder.
According to some stats, the 1993 was the lightest weight of all NSX's sold in the US except for Zanardi.

It also came standard with a flux capacitor.

Last edited:
KOOKOO is absolutely right.

I should have known that duhhh what was I thinking.

and I dont think is power steering like on normal cars its power assisted

Changes for 1993 included a new passenger-side airbag and seatbelt pre-tensioners, and the center console was redesigned, with an integral cup holder.
According to some stats, the 1993 was the lightest weight of all NSX's sold in the US except for Zanardi.

It also came standard with a flux capacitor.

Those are some of the things that make it a good year - the others are the snap ring thing was fixed and they had a chance to make sure many of whatever kinks there may have been were worked out. But the split console may not have been an improvement. It tends to pop open under arm or hand pressure unintended to open it. At leas that's what my buddy Rod tells me and he has a 94.

So in my opinion - the 93 was perhaps as good a year as any ever made of the early coupes and hence my comment.

Back