• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 NSX Seats - Black

I have a pair of NSX seats from a 1993 year car. Black leather. Some side bolster wear. Could use some leather conditioner as they have been sitting on a shelf for 10 years or more. Back when I bought my NSX I purchased a set of seats from an NA2 NSX that was undergoing a Type R conversion. I stored my old ones figuring I might want to go back one day. However, I am never going back and they are collecting dust on the shelf. Asking $1800 for the pair.

I have a pair of NSX seats from a 1993 year car. Black leather. Some side bolster wear. Could use some leather conditioner as they have been sitting on a shelf for 10 years or more. Back when I bought my NSX I purchased a set of seats from an NA2 NSX that was undergoing a Type R conversion. I stored my old ones figuring I might want to go back one day. However, I am never going back and they are collecting dust on the shelf. Asking $1800 for the pair.
Hey there, are these still available?

Back