• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 NSX Red/Black 5-Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1993 NSX Red/Black 5-Speed. Complete Books & Records, Meticulously Maintained, All Original, Garaged. New Nitto's. This car has always been in Boca Raton, never seen salt, rarely seen rain. One of the best examples of this model year in existance. I am selling to buy a Sport-Ute. 72,000 miles. $28,500. Call Carl @ 561-447-0742 or e-mail "[email protected]"

I haven't got any pictures scanned at the moment. For what it's worth, it is a completely original 1993 NSX with no modifications. I'm afraid pictures would not help you in determining the condition of the car, as they would not show any of the minor flaws (such as a few stone chips) that only a physical inspection would reveal. If you're seriously interested, e-mail me directly and I'll get some pictures scanned, but I don't know how to post them on the site. Thanks for your interest! Carl

Has the 60K been done? How about a new clutch if ever?
If the 60K was done, was the timing belt and water pump done then as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back