• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 NSX Blk/Blk 477whp Turbo. Vin. JH4NA1151PT000485

Hello, Looking to upgrade to a 02+ nsx so,I have up for sale is my 1993 NSX. Black on black. It just turned 68K on the odometer, Paint is in excellent condition and so is the interior. Car has no wrecks no paint work no storys... clean inside and out! All major service was just done within 1000 miles ago. (Timing belt,water pump,valve adjustment,clutch,) Turbo kit is 1000 miles old. This is a single turbo kit that uses a Turbonetics 66-1 turbo charger good for 700+. Car dyno 477whp and 400ft/tq. this is on 91 octane @13psi.. I took it to a 1/4 strip last weekend and it pulled a best of 11.88@118mph. and to be honest it has alot more it it this was with a 1.9 60' i would say this is a solid low 11 and possibly a high 10sec setup. VERY FAST! but at the same time can be driven everyday with the same relibilty as a stock NSX.
Here are the mods.
Engine.
Cometic MLS headgaskets.
ARP Head Studs.
EGR Block off.
Ported intake manifold.
Ported Throttle body.
Exeddy stage 4 twin disc clutch kit / flywheel. under 1000miles.
MSD 1000cc injectors. (can support 800whp+)
Holley FPR
Walbro 255 high pr fuel pump.
3 bar map sensor.
Turbonetics T66-1
Tial 44mm wastegate
Tial 50mm BOV
Custom water/air intercooler./pump/tank
Burns stainless muffler with SS 3" exhaust.
AEM EMS with boost controll
Comptech exhuast manifolds.
HRE wheels with Falkin tires. tires have 95% left. 225front. 275 rears.

Im sure there are more mods i cant think of. Car idles like factory, transmission shifts smooth. I am asking 42,000 for the car. all mods including turbo components have less then 1000 miles.
Please ask me any questions about the car. All work was done in house by my peformance shop. Turbo kit was fabbed custom by me in house. AEM was tuned by me on our personal dyno jet.
Our NSX turbo kit will be released to the public soon also btw.
I also have video of the 11.88 run also if interested i can post the vid.
also have many more pics.
You can also catch me on my cell (316) 990-7123.
please serious people only. No tire kickers.Please look under my sn under picture gallerys for pics just added.
Minh Tran

Just wanted to add a few things the car will come with also.
(2) Weld Magnum 2.0 Drag rims. used 1 event. 750.00 from summit
(2) M/T ET Street slicks. used 1 event. 350.00 from summit.
Alpine MP3 6 disc changer.
Viper 791xv 2-way pager alarm with trunk pop,remote start,auto window roll up.
OEM Car cover.
All Factory parts that were takin off car and upgraded.
factory 5 star wheels/tires
Thanks.
Minh

Price drop, $38,500 need to sell quick before my wife changes her mind about letting me buy a newer 02 NSX.. car has exactly 68,100 miles... and is now parked for the winter.
Thank Minh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back