• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1993 NSX, Black/Black, VIN: JH4NA1154PT000030

Current Mileage: 41,033

History:
I 'm the third owner of this beautiful car to the best of my knowledge. Bought it from a gentlemen in San Francisco back in Jan.2008 and drove it back to Texas. Great trip and excellent way to get to know the car. When I purchased it, it had 30,000 miles, so in the 21 months I have owned the car, I've put about 11,000 miles on it.

Primarily, this has been my drive to work car on nice days in the spring and fall when it's not 100+ outside here in San Antonio. I've got a great commute, 21 miles of backroads and small stretch of freeway, so as a daily commuter it was great. That's about to change in Feb. 2010. We are moving our offices, which is adding 12 miles to the commute and those miles are full of road construction and absent minded drivers. Not going to tear up the car as it is in too nice of condition.

Engine and transmission wise, the car is stock. I've done a few tasteful additions (IMO) to the car which are listed below the Maintenance section.

Maintenance:
Done by previous owner the week before I purchased:
Optima Yellow battery
Coolant flush
Brake fluid flush
Spark plugs replaced

Service Performed upon arrival in Texas
Timing belt and water pump service
Cam seals replaced
Hoses and belts which Acura mechanic deemed in need of replacement
Manual Transmission Fluid replacement
Oil and filter change (Since, I've changed the oil every 3K miles or sooner with Mobil1 along with tall Honda Oil filters.)
4 wheel alignment

Mods:
MOMO Steering wheel
NRG Quick Release
SOS Stealth License plate bracket

Stereo
SOS center console piece with single din cut out
Alpine DVA-9965 Single Din Stereo (older deck, but considered by many to be mini F1 in terms of sound quality)
Sirius and Ipod connections
CDT 6.5" Braxial Eurosports (didn't want to cut the door panels for tweeters)
Arc Audio 5 channel amp
zetoolbox 10" sub box fiberglass. (pass. foot well)
Shorty Antenna

Wheels: (They drive and ride great)
BBS 18" Wheels
BFG KDA tires

Other:
New floormats
NSX R shift boot
NSX Type S shift knob
Honda NSX Cover
Schumacher Battery tender unit for trickle charging.
Loktronics Anti theft system

Car has been 100% reliable since I've owned it. From the previous owner, I was told that the car had been in a minor accident by the first owner. Front passenger fender was damaged but was repaired long before he or I got the car.

Only mechanical issue I am aware of is that the throw out bearing will squeal if you are prone to riding the clutch. Been that way since I got the car, probably from the hills in the Bay Area. If you know how to drive a stick, then you'll probably never hear it. Well meaning relatives test driving the car are the best way to hear the noise.

Driver side seat has slight bolster wear.

I love the car and hate to sell it, but as I said before, simply not going to let it get torn up in traffic. Interested buyers are welcome to come by and see it and I'm happy to take you for a ride. However, no joy drives. If you show up prepared to buy the car, then you can drive it; otherwise I drive.
I have the original wheels with new rear tires and worn fronts available to the buyer if desired.

Title in hand. $31,500.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail with any additional questions. Thanks for your interest.

Randall
[email protected]

DSCN1277.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1275.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

Office move date was pushed out until Sept. 2010, so I've been driving her alittle.

Current mileage is 42,695

Price lowered to $29,500

Back