• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 White coupe 57k miles JH4NA115XNT001230

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 White coupe 57k miles

I am selling my 1992 white coupe with black interior. It is in excellent condition. Currently has 57,0xx miles. Mods include 17/18 Konig Villains, RSR exhaust, and custom twin cone filters intake. All stock parts included(15/16 wheels/tires, stock exhaust, and stock airbox.) It has paint work on right side due to keyjob but otherwise all stock and accident free. The tranny broke a hundred miles ago due to snapring and the car received a brand new clutch and a complete tranny rebuild done by our esteemed NSX master mechanics Don Lam in the San Francisco bay area. I drove this car daily from sept 1998 at 33k miles until sept 2001 at close to 57k miles when the tranny broke. Since then the car had become the garage queen and covered. I bought a 1997 while the car was at the shop and have been driving the 1997 since. The car is very tight and not a beater and it is always garaged. I am the 3rd owner of the car. All three owners live/lived in California and the car is in San Francisco currently. The VIN is JH4NA115XNT001230.The price is $29500 . I would like to stress that if you are serious about buying an NSX, you have to take a look at this car. Despite the paint work/keyjob, it is in beautiful shape in and out and everything is there and works. The original silver key, book, and window sticker are there too. I have seen many NSXs before I bought this car.
Thanks for your time.
Steve
I have uploaded a few pictures at this url http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290024255

Attachments

• 1992nsx.jpg
    1992nsx.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,923
Last edited:
Hi,
Yes, the car is still available. I have not gotten much response from the NSXPrime site. I am just about to put ads on Traderonline and local newspaper.
Thanks,
Steve

NSX

Would you consider a trade for a 2002 Honda S2000? White / Red with only 6,000 miles and a 7 yr./100,000 mile warranty. If so, I am ready. Let me know. :)

well, i'm very interested and very serious buyer.. your car looks very clean... i really like it..

my limit is 25K

Last edited by a moderator:
Who did the rebuild on the transmission?. Did you have any mods done to it while that was being done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back