1992 White/black 41K miles for 35K -good value?

1st post - Closing in on purchase next week or so. Doing remaining checkout at local dealer who has serviced for years. Didn't want to post the VIN out of respect for owner's privacy, but price seems a little steep, yet, it's a true "garage queen" and has been obsessively cared for. All stock except for OZ wheels, but original wheels (and even tires) are included. Local Acura dealer Mechanic who has serviced it says it drives like a new car and has no issues. He also did the snap ring thing and the 60K service. It's only seen 12-13,000 miles in the last 7 years that he's had it. He's 2nd owner. All records check out. Any opinions on value here?

Lastly - recommendation on tires (I'm getting all 4 new and doing the alignment at the dealer - same mechanic)

AND really lastly - is ANYONE interested in original tires (I certainly wouldn't drive on 16 year old+ tires, but unless a collector wants them, I don't think I have the space.

Thanks in advance! I know there are cheaper NSX's out there, but this car's never even seen rain, and considering it's not a show car, I think it's a rare find.

IMHO If it's truely a garage queen and in showroom cond. the price seems very fair. White is a sought after color as well. Posting the vin. is'nt a privacy issue. You should run it through carfax or let someone here do it. Post pics when you can. Good luck.:smile:

Seems like a fair price. White is fairly rare so grab it if you want.

Please throw those tires away. They are a hazard.

I find the price to be a bit on the high side...however if she's worth it than no question about it! Go for it!

That car was sold for 25K couple of months back on craiglist in FL.

1st post - Closing in on purchase next week or so. Doing remaining checkout at local dealer who has serviced for years. Didn't want to post the VIN out of respect for owner's privacy, but price seems a little steep, yet, it's a true "garage queen" and has been obsessively cared for. All stock except for OZ wheels, but original wheels (and even tires) are included. Local Acura dealer Mechanic who has serviced it says it drives like a new car and has no issues. He also did the snap ring thing and the 60K service. It's only seen 12-13,000 miles in the last 7 years that he's had it. He's 2nd owner. All records check out. Any opinions on value here?

Lastly - recommendation on tires (I'm getting all 4 new and doing the alignment at the dealer - same mechanic)

AND really lastly - is ANYONE interested in original tires (I certainly wouldn't drive on 16 year old+ tires, but unless a collector wants them, I don't think I have the space.

Thanks in advance! I know there are cheaper NSX's out there, but this car's never even seen rain, and considering it's not a show car, I think it's a rare find.

The OP said the guy he's buying it from has had it for 7 years. That doesn't make sense. How do we know it's the same car?

gee whats wrong with someone getting a car low and selling it for a profit? IT really doesn't matter what someone paid for it last...Its how much its worth to the next person .........KBB is out the window with these cars....If we go by KBB we all got ripped off...

Car is priced right. Everyone wants an unmolested garage queen for $25K these days. These price inquiry posts are getting ridiculous:rolleyes: .

Price seems fair to me. White also seems to be one of the hottest colors, therefore driving price up.

Back