• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Silver / Black 5-speed, All Records, Perfect jh4na1155nt000857

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 Silver / Black 5-speed, All Records, Perfect

We've owned this 1992 Sebring Silver NSX for 6 years. We have owned 5 NSX's and this one was driven by my wife as her car. It has never been tracked, wrecked, or painted.

Intesting history:
- This car was pictured on the cover of the NSXCA's magazine, NSX DRIVER for the very first two color issues.
- This car is pictured as the NSXPRIME POM for Oct 2000. This is the only his and hers POM: http://www.nsxprime.com/Gallery/POTM/peirce02.jpg

I know a ton about NSX's, so feel free to quiz me on this car. I helped start the NSXCA's southcentral region in 1998, started NSXSC.com before selling it three years ago, and was on the board for the NSXCA. I have inspected several NSX's for Prime members, including the owner of NSX PRIME. So I know my NSX's. Here's the low down on this example:

- Sebring Silver with black
- Non smoker. The car smells just like an NSX should!
- Southern car, always garaged. We live near Houston, TX.
- 5-Speed Transmission. I had the snap ring transmission replaced right after buying the car.
- All services done by the local Acura dealer.
- All records.
- Water pump and timing belt done.
- No paint work. The paint is showing some chips which are normal for the miles. The front bumper cover has some clear coat cracks which is normal for the miles. This could be fixed by the new owner, but I would leave it alone.
- I installed 1994+ 7-spoke wheels that are color matched to the silver paint. No curb marks. I have the original wheels which will go with the car.
- Good OEM Yokohama A032's. The fronts have over 50% left, the rears are fairly new.
- We installed the Dali sway bars, but I'll include the OEM bars too.
- It has a rare Comptech billet tip exhaust. We'll include the OEM exhaust with the sale.
- The seats look very good. The drivers side shows wear in the normal area.
- The carpet looks perfect.
- Nice dash, not molested. All stock.
- Factory 6-disk CD changer.
- Documented 87,000 miles. All oil changes done on time. All recommended services done at the Acura dealer. You can call the NSX tech at Serling McCall Acura in Houston. Just ask for Carl.
- NO TRACK TIME!!!
- WOMAN DRIVER who has owned a 1991, 1994 and this 1992. (Her dad has a 1996 and has owned 3, plus I've owned a 1991 and 1992).

If you are looking for a perfect example of a Sebring Silver 1992 NSX, this is a good choice. The price is <s>$34,000</s> Lowered the price to $32900 with the OEM pieces (wheels, sway bars and exhaust). I'll split a plane ticket with anyone wanting to pick it up and drive it home.

If you would like to discuss anything about this car, please feel free to call me at (281) 343-5306.

Thanks,

Bill
My wife corrected me on some issues:

- The tires were all replaced 3k miles ago. All OEM Yokos with great tread.
- New battery.
- Window regulators are fixed or new.

Thanks,

- Bill:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in your NSX but need to see more detailed images. Are all the body panels original paint?

Where is the vehicle located?

Jerry
949-322-7280

Jerry Dunton said:
I am interested in your NSX but need to see more detailed images. Are all the body panels original paint?

Where is the vehicle located?

Jerry
949-322-7280

All orginal paint. It has never had any damage or been painted.

Thanks,

Bill

We have finally moved to Georgia. Our new phone number is (770) 974-9963. We're dropping the price to $31,900 so we can get it sold.

Thanks,

Bill

your NSX

Do you still have the NSX? If so I am interested, could you email me pics?
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back