• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Silver and Black

Just listed on ebay today.
Ebay auction

Price lowered to $27,500- (4/20/04).

1992 Silver with black interior. Stock and original except for tires and wheels and the comtech front sway bar. The car has been garaged since I have owned it and before (according to the previous owners). I have a carfax print out that I can fax anyone.

The car has been maintained correctly and receipts can be provided to show that the timing belt, water pump, snap ring, clutch, and window regulators have all been replaced. I beleive the paint is original and therefore has some minor flaws. If you would like pictures please email me.

The car has 85k miles.

Vince

Last edited:
Fordrecycler said:
1992 Silver with black interior. Stock and original except for tires and wheels and the comtech front sway bar. The car has been garaged since I have owned it and before (according to the previous owners). I have a carfax print out that I can fax anyone.

The car has been maintained correctly and receipts can be provided to show that the timing belt, water pump, snap ring, clutch, and window regulators have all been replaced. I beleive the paint is original and therefore has some minor flaws. If you would like pictures please email me.

The car has 85k miles. I am asking $29,500-.

Vince

any more info on the car? what wheels and tires do you have on the car? Any pics?
Thanks,
Tom

Back