• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Sebring Silver Acura NSX (JH4NA1151NT000208)

Year: 1992
Make: Acura
Model: Nsx

Transmission: 5 speed.
Vin: JH4NA1151NT000208
Mileage: 27,000 original miles
Price: Asking $24,999 obo

Contact info: 1-360-901-2538

Before I get started, I am going to tell you why I am selling my car. I put an offer in on a house roughly 2 1/2 months ago. I lowballed them so they said no. In the mean time I purchased my Nsx because I did not think I would get a house. Well, they called me back and now said they will except my offer. . . therefore I am selling my car.

You can do a carfax on my car and see exactly what happened to my car. INSURANCE FRAUD!!!! The car was tapped in the front end, and the repair facility and the independent insurance adjuster work hand and hand to fraudilently falsify this vehicle as a total loss to the insurance company. Therefore, immediatly after, the repair facility became legal owner of the vehicle in the state of New York. The vehicle was then re-registered in the state of Alaska (go figure, over 3,000 miles away), with the same clean title. The next owner registered the car in the state of Oregon and was issued a clean Oregon title, which I now have in my possesion. I went to register the car in the state of Washington where I live, and the d.o.l. informed me that it would come back with a branded title. I have had the vehicle inspected and was informed that in NO WAY, was this vehicle ever damaged enough to be a total loss. No suspension damage, no frame damage, not even the core support was replaced.

I do have a carfax in hand to prove the vehicle has 27.000 original miles. I also have a clean Oregon title in hand. If you have any questions regarding anything about the vehicle, please give me a call. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

NEED CAR SOLD, I AM ONLY 20 YEARS OLD and I am buying a house. I was totally decieved by a 40 year old man who new the car was going to come back with a branded title when I registered it in in Washingtion. I am not trying mislead or scam anyone, everything you read is the truth about this vehicle. I am taking a big loss but I really need money for my house. Thank you.

Below are pictures of the damage that was done to the car. Only the 4 spot welds on the driver side core support were re-welded. There is a picture of the driver side and passenger side core support to see exactly what the difference is.

The car is one of 103 that were made in the sebring silver color. The top is also painted (I think it looks much cleaner and better with the matching color top). 1998 exhaust and rims with newer tires. Zanardi mats and shift nob. Wings west front lip. The car even comes with the factory tool kit and car cover. This Nsx is in pristine condition. It is literally in showroon condition. Its insanely clean.

The car front and rear comptech sway bars. I have the reciepts for the following:
-Polishing of the rims
-front lip
-30,000 mile service
-Snap ring update
-New clutch
-Fuel filter
-Brake fluid flush
-Some oil change reciepts
-New battery
-Timming belt
-Alternator belt
-Compressor belt
-Water pump
-cam seals

Please call 1-360-901-2538. NEED SOLD, BOUGHT A HOUSE AND IM 20 YEARS OLD. NEED MONEY!!!

Attachments

• Acura Nsx 005.jpg
    Acura Nsx 005.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 666
  • Acura Nsx 015.jpg
    Acura Nsx 015.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 512
  • si 005.jpg
    si 005.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 557
  • si 006.jpg
    si 006.jpg