1992 Red Downforce NSX Widebody with 2002 Conversion Low Mileage jh4na1153nt000145

Anyone know this car since the conversion was completed? I searched and found info from when it was owned by a prime member before the conversion. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105601

1. What are the educated opinions from members who know the quality of parts installed on this NSX. Namely the body parts, fenders, spoilers, etc. Owning a box stock original NSX matters not to me.

Thks

Last edited:
FYI, Vince told me last week that someone put a deposit and it is SOLD (hence, ebay ad was taken down). With that said, not sure why it was listed here a few days later. I assume it was because of delay in post approval. If it is back on the market, rest assure that parts are all quality and top notch. You can probably search on the items via the search tool here for more info.

According to his add, the parts are all from downforce and installed by downforce. As far as quality goes, they are the best (that I know of) you can get without buying the expensive oem parts from Acura. I have not heard anyone that has said anything negative about downforce parts or service. I had a chance to see the downforce shop and a couple of NSX currently being converted to the 02 design. Pretty impressive at how well everything fit. I am definitely going to have them do my 02 conversion once I get the go fast parts phase completed.

Back