• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 red/blk NSX, 30k AUTO, $32k vin jh4na1267nt000298

1992 Acura NSX, Automatic Transmission with approximately 29,950 miles. The car is clean and perfect in every way. It sounds awesome with the CompTech exhaust on it. The wheels were upgraded to 1997 Acura NSX wheels. Since I've owned the car I have kept the car in great condition, including: New front brakes ($350). New belts ($2,000). New alternator ($500). Converted A/C ($400). Restore original factory stereo system ($1,000) (with warranty on work). New ignition and wiring. Service of anti-lock/power brake system ($2500). The car runs awesome! Most recently, I did add a Harman Kardon Ipod connection to the stereo to allow seamless connection of an ipod to the stereo. The only issue that the car has is a cracked cover around the center vent-- this is a easy replacement, but, I am too lazy to put the time into doing it right now. You will not find a nicer car on the market. I had two Acura dealers inspect it when I bought it two years ago and both said it was one of the cleanest NSXs they had seen. Although listed as a New Orleans listing, the car was not in New Orleans during the 2005 Huricanes (Katrina/Rita). It was being garage-stored in Baton Rouge at the time. Check out pictures on my ebaymotors.com listing at item # 160149637196... the description on the listing also includes a link to 42 pictures of the car.

You can contact me at [email protected].
Thanks,
Bryce

Back