• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Red/Blk 46K miles.vinJH4NA115ONT000684

Florida car JH4NA115ONT000684 Exceptional condition inside and out,the most reluctant of sales.Lovingly cared for,this car drives literally like new.Upgraded stereo and prime speakers/tweeters, w/satellite radio and MP3/CD player,Zanardi mats.Never raced or abused,no accidents or stories.Wearing rare Adonis 18 & 19" wheels with Yokahama rubber(80% tread left).OEM wheels and tires included in sale.70% black tints and Custom made Acura NSX decals on windscreen and interior glass panel give car a distinct and unique look.Not in snap-range.This was my 2nd NSX and as great as the first one was,this is simply a class above.Very tight,ultra-responsive and highly stable on these wheels and tires and shifts like a dream.Clutch,AC componants,window regulators (all the usual suspects), have all been replaced over the last 5 years or so.The car has been a joy and pleasure to own and drive and its a wrench to let it go.The original paint and overall posture of the car is extremely impressive with very few minor abraisions and chips.Any test or inspection invited.You need to contact me via email intially as my last experience selling the last NSX inundated my phone for months.I can send a few pictures of the car to interested parties.One seriously beautiful,magnificent car that will sell in a heartbeat to the first person that drives it,no doubt.$29,000 firm.
Contact me at [email protected]

Back