• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Red/Black VIN# JH4NA115XNT000515

Status
Not open for further replies.
New price of $28k

’92 Formula red with black interior / 67K miles / $32K

This is not your ordinary NSX. It's got some minor, tasteful upgrades, but what makes it truly special is how it has been maintained. I have maintained it as though I was going to keep it forever, which I thought I was going to.

No expense was spared. My mechanic (one of the best in the country - Redbird92 here on Prime) took exquisite care of the car. I bring it to him with complete trust in him and tell him to just go through the vehicle and look for things that should be replaced.

Here's a list of some of the repairs made:

Change trans fluid;
Replace ALL coolant hoses;
Replace CAM seals, crank seal and CAM end plugs;
Replace timing belt and tensioner;
Adjust valves;
Replace a/c belt and repack tensioner;
Replace alternator belt;
Replace thermostat;
Replace clutch master and slave cylinders;
Replace main relay;
Replace injectors;
Replace both outer tie rod ends;
Replace cam angle sensor;
Replace valve cover gaskets;
Replace rear bank coils.

The car was in snap ring range, however, the transmission was replaced in its entirety shortly before I bought it. Clutch and water pump have also been replaced.

In terms of other upgrades/updates:

Leather replaced with perforated black leather, with red stitching (and NSX stitched in the headrest);

Seat bolster protectors have been on the driver's seat for the last several years;

Bilstein shocks installed on the lower perch;

Dali street/track sway bars;

SS brake lines;

Device to allow you to add aux. inputs (in lieu of the cd changer);

Climate control unit rebuilt;

Speakers rebuilt;

Wheels updated to highly polished '94+ 7 spokes;

Zanardi floor mats;

Full trunk mat;

Full Wings West body kit (have the stock side skirts if you want them);

CF hood w/ scoop (have the stock hood if you want it);

CF rear spoiler (have the stock spoiler if you want it);

35% window tint;

Trunk struts replaced;

Dali test pipes are on the car (I have the cats);

H&R wheel spacers 15MM front/25mm rear;

Arc exhaust (have the stock exhaust if you want it).

This is some of what's been done. This car is in impeccable condition. Then, you may be wondering why I'm selling it...

We'll when I bought, I didn't have any children, now I have two. I rarely drove the car before and now I have almost no opportunity to drive. In the last 5 years that I've owned it, I've averaged only 3,000 per year and that number is going down.

This car is too nice to have it just sit and take up space in the garage (oh yeah, I never, ever drive it in the rain (ever), in fact, I check the weather before I even consider taking it out).

The car is never dirty (floor mats are always impeccable). No one eats in there and of course, no one smokes in it. It's always clean and it gets detailed regularly.

I know I'm going to miss it if it sells, but I have no need to sell it, so if I can't get what I want for it, I just won't sell it and I'll call that fate. :)

Feel free to ask for references from other NSX owners (including Redbird) about the condition and approach I take to the car.

I have precious little free time, which is why I'm selling the car, so please, no tire-kickers, joy riders, etc. Serious prospective purchasers only. Thank you.

NSXpohonka006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: 1992 Red/Black VIN# JH4NA115XNT000515

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back