• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Red/Black VIN JH4NA1157NT000911

FS: 1992 Red/Black NSX VIN JH4NA1157NT000911 Miles: 47250

UPDATE: I have updated the transmission case per S/B 93-010. Inspecting the trans, I have also replaced third gear, the ring, spring and (3-4) sleeve set. The trans works flawlessly and will give many years of trouble-free performance. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank You

Anyone in the local Portland Oregon area has probably seen the car or knows about it. The car went to NSXPO San Fran, and Phoenix, but all good things must come to an end. I am the second owner since 2003. I bought the car stock with 15k on it. Being the local NSX tech at Acura of Portland, I did all the service work and am the only one to touch the car, so I know things were done right. All fluids and timing belt were done in 2003 with factory parts. All services are up to date. The car needs nothing and will go anywhere. The modifications I did to the car were:

Comptech springs
5Zigen wheels 17x7.5 Front and 17x9.5 Rear with a 43 offset (no rubbing)
Yokohoma ES100 (new in rear)
Comptech headers
Taitec exhaust (I think it is the best sounding NSX anywhere)
Stainless brake lines, drilled rotors, Axxis pads,
2005 HID headlights in factory housing
Engine cover mesh
Red valve covers
Comptech stage 1 clutch
Momo steering wheel (re-located cruise control, still operational)
Alpine CD changer installed in factory bracket
Halotron Fire Extinguisher

All the modifications I did are reversible. You always take better care of your own car and this was my baby. The interior is very nice, seats look new, the car is clean on top and underneath. The trans is in the snap ring range, but has never concerned me. The car is one of the nicest I have come in contact with. The front bumper was repainted for rock chips when I bought it and was repainted again for rock chips. The car was my daily driver, but we are getting ready to build a house, so the thrills will need to be filled by my S2000. Please write with any question or call 503.319.1201 and leave a message if I don’t answer. The first person to see the car will buy it. It you want a car that was tastefully modified, looks and sounds great, this is it!!!!
Asking $35,500.00 or best offer. Morgan

I have different and higher resolution pictures available. I will also take pictures upon request of any part of the car you wish to see. Please include your email address.

More Pictures

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 556
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 661
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 181
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 384
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
By any chance do you have the original rims? Also the car is in snap ring range though was it taken into the Dealer and inspected or has the snap ring been replaced?

Thanks for your interest, I don't spend a lot of time at the computer. I sold the original wheels and tires serveral years ago. I do have a set of four 1992 wheels with fairly new Yokos in the rear and poor roller tires on the front that I use to put on cars I work on if I need a set of wheels. I will gladly sell them with the car, but they have been through a car wash that scratched up the sidewalls. The rims would need to be sanded and powdercoated any color to look good. I saw a set painted black on a red NSX that looked good. I also think I still have the black lug nuts. The car has red lug nuts now.
As for the snap-ring, I have inspected the snap-ring several times to make sure it is still in proper shape and it at last check. Working at Acura, some trans never had a problem and some did. It was not a concern because I knew if I had a problem I could then replace the case, or find a used 5 or 6 speed to put in. I have been using Honda MTF fluid and then went to Redline MTL and have had no problems. Some times third gear does make some noise if you try and shift too fast on the track, but it is very seldom that it happens. Again, nothing I thought that was worth fixing at this point. We can talk about price as is, or If you prefer, I can replace the trans case and inspect third gear. This is minor to me. We had three NSX's in at work today and none can compare to mine. It is very clean and always gets compliments. You may find one a little cheaper, but not one as nice.
Thanks again for your interest. Let me know if there is anything more I can do. Morgan

lmarion90 said:
As for the snap-ring, I have inspected the snap-ring several times to make sure it is still in proper shape and it at last check.

you do realize the snap ring issue is not with the snap ring itself but rather the groove it sits in.

Back