• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 Red/Black JH4NA1151NT000483

*** sold ***

i purchased this car last year from another prime member, it was far and away the nicest, best sorted, most thoroughly cared for car i evaluated. however, i've been bitten by the racing bug and have some other financial needs to take care of so much to my dismay i need to find it another home. here is the original post with all of the relevant details:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111601

i've put on less than 3000 miles and the condition is essentially unchanged. here is what i've done during my ownership:

- swapped out the recaro seats for sparcos. the recaros were a bit extreme for street use and had only thin cloth which tends to tear. the sparcos are far more comfortable, offer excellent support, and have leather on the edges so wear isn't a concern. i haven't photographed the seats yet, will do so shortly.
- reduced rear toe to improve tire life
- replaced several coolant hoses, fresh coolant
- replaced tires, brake pads, fluids as needed
- window lifts lubricated, not speedy but not particularly slow either
- driver inside door handle fixed with dali thingy, will never break again

this is a phenomenally capable street and track car. it looks terrific, runs flawlessly, has been very well maintained, and will not disappoint.

asking $32,500. i can be contacted at [email protected].

Attachments

• vga_img_0632.jpg
    vga_img_0632.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,377
Last edited:
this wonderful car needs a new home! i will be removing the sparco seats and putting the stock ones back in. the schroth racing harnesses will be removed as well. however the following desirable and tasteful mods will remain:

- type r hood
- type r front duct
- type r rear wing
- dc headers and rm exhaust, deep throaty sound
- 3 qt accusump
- type r chassis braces
- jic coilovers, corner balanced
- racingbrake big brake kit w/ ducts and ss brake lines
- forged volk te37 wheels 17/18
- quick release momo steering wheel
- aluminum pedal covers
- zanardi floor mats

see the original post from last year for all of the details. without the seats the car is being offered at $31,000. this is your chance to own one of the best driving nsxs around, fully capable of both street and track duty. i also have ten racing slicks (four front, six rear) available if you are interested. i have a truck and trailer so delivery can be arranged if necessary, or fly to rdu and drive home in style and comfort, i was just out today and the a/c works great :)

Last edited:
Back