• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX yellow (custom paint) 400 HP JH4NA1159NT001011

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX Custom Paint: Ferrari Yellow (pics here or at the bottom of this page)

This NSX is a looker, the yellow makes it a show-car. It used to be red/blk but the guy I bought it from custom painted it Ferrari yellow. This was only cosmetic, it was NOT in an accident. He paid $7000 to this paint shop that builds custom Porches.

Car has 114,000 miles on it. Its always been garaged and taken care of well. Motor is in great condition, runs smooth and strong, without any knocking or roughness.

Its equipped with a wet (the safer one) NOS kit, but I havent used it for over 3 years cause my bottles expired, and cause I got married. :) I only used around 20 bottles for a year when I first got it, so the motor has NO damage because of it.

Upgrades:
---------
1. Short gears! car was in snap-ring range so the dealer put in a new tranny at 40,000 miles. Put short gears in too at that point.
1. 17/18 Alstadt wheels. fronts: 235/15/17 rears: 267/35/18. rear tires are 3 months old, fronts are about a year old. The insides are still new but the outsides are gone cause of camber.
2. RM Exhaust, Greddy intake
3. Carbon fiber brake pads
4. thicker sway bars
4. stainless brake lines
5. lowered with Eibach Springs, OEM shocks
6. stereo inside the cabin is OEM and was repaired along with speakers and amp by BOSE just recently. The CD changer is a sony 6-cd that plays MP3s too.

Maintenance:
------------
1. All oil changes done regularly, using Mobile 1 FULL synthetic
2. Alignment done 4 months ago by Goodson acura
3. Tune up done by Acura expert just 4 months ago too (valve adjustments, spark plugs etc. etc.)
4. Valve gasket, Cam Seals, Vtec Solenoids seals, Oil pan fixed just under 2 months ago
5. 3 amigos (pipes) & coolant bottle replaced 2 years ago
6. Timing belt done at 40000 miles by dealer
7. Clutch replaced at 70000 miles

Car is in Dallas, TX! I can also drive it to you half way (after you buy it) in case you cant make it down here.

Price: $27,700 OBO I will also take a 2005+ TL or RL as a trade for my nsx!

Moazzam Ahmed
[email protected]
214-529-4534

Attachments

• 92_nsx_001.jpg
    92_nsx_001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4,126
  • 92_nsx_003.jpg
    92_nsx_003.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,081
Last edited:
ok, so I moved to Seattle, so the car is up for sale again. I drove it out here from Dallas, so put a few more miles on it. It now has 120,500 miles. A few things:

1. brand new tires, front and rear, BF goodrich. fronts have 3000 miles on em, rears have less than 1000.

2. brand new science of speed brake pads.

3. new master and slave clutch cylinders.

4. new ignition switch.

Because of the drive, I picked up a few more chips and 1 scuff mark in the front.

Im asking $26,400 now, negotiable.

car is still in excellent condition. Call me on 214-529-4534 or email at [email protected]
and you can talk to one of the local nsx techs to ask about the car. Also, I'll help get the car to you half way if you're west of the mid-west*!

Moazzam

ok so I got a couple of calls already. Im putting one of the details asked here:

Q. What is different about this yellow nsx?

A: car has several upgrades & new items that makes it stand out:

1. Its a 92 yellow! if you're in the market for yellow, you can either get this
at a low price, or pay a little more to get a 97.

2. short gears, b&b exhaust, dali intake

3. NOS (you can choose not to use it, and its OFF. But if youre in the
mood, you turn it on) and the NOS kit on this is the safer one, wet.

4. All the new stuff I mentioned: New tires, new brakes, bunch of stuff already fixed that needs attention at this many miles etc. etc.

5. Clutch & motor is still solid.

1992 NSX yellow Upgrades $23.8k JH4NA1159NT001011 Carfax Attached

Ownership: This 5 speed manual transmission fully loaded (leather, power, power seats, 6 CD changer/mp3 player) NSX has been a leisure car for me for 7 of the 8 years I've owned it. It had extended warranty until 90,000 miles so it is well taken-care of. Most of the wear and tear items have already been fixed (see below). Its been babied and garaged. It runs perfectly, with lots of power and torque, and no issues. And it presents itself new inside and out. I got it professionaly detailed once every year. This car has never been in a wreck & has a clean title! I ran carfax on the car, check the pics below, I attached it here.

I am the 3rd owner yet practically the only owner cause I bought it when it had 19,000 miles, in 1999. I am a non-smoker, non-pet owner!

Mechanical: I have serviced it regularly, and kept all wear and tear fixed at all times.

1. All oil changes done regularly, using Mobile 1 FULL synthetic.
2. Tune up done by Acura expert just 6 months ago: Valve adjustments, spark plugs, new valve gasket, Cam Seals, Vtec Solenoid seals, new Oil pan, coolant pipes & bottle.
3. Timing belt done at 40,000 miles by dealer.
4. Clutch replaced at 85,000 miles by dealership, going strong! no slippage.
5. Stainless brake lines, brand new brake pads.
6. lowered with Eibach Springs (looks extremly sporty), OEM shocks.
7. Brand new master and slave clutch cylinders.
8. New ignition switch.
9. Brand new tires all around, see pics.
10. Tie-rod & cv joints replaced at 90,000 miles.

Upgrades:

1. Car is equipped with the safer type NOS system. Its the wet system which makes sure you never do anything wrong. I only used NOS for 1 year, 15-20 bottles. I have not used it for over 4 years cause my bottles expired. It is perfectly fine and working, all you need is the bottles. The car put out 400 hp with NOS 4 years ago (282 without). You get that extra kick if you ever need it..
2. Short gears! faster acceleration.
3. RM Exhaust, Greddy intake. Good deep sound.
4. Thicker sway bars, turns better and stronger (on-rails effect).

5. Sound system recently repaired by BOSE.
6. Car is also equipped with a key-less entry system,
7. 6 CD changer plays mp3's.
8. Tint, to keep you cool whereever you are.
9. Smaller shifter knob for faster gear shifting, plus much more comfort.
10. Wheels: Alstadt italian spoke wheels Fronts :235/40/17 inch, Rears: 275/35/18 inch. Car looks really nice from the back, and the side because of the staggered wheels. Rear width is nice and wide!

Color: The guy I bought it from, had the car painted Yellow cause he liked yellow, but did not want to pay $$$ for a 97. You can check car fax. I will also give you the contact for the Porsche restorer in Dallas who painted it. It was a $7000 cosmetic paint job. if you like Yellow, you can either get this at a low price, or pay more to get a 1997.

Trim: The car has no dents. It does have numerous chips on the front bumper, which is normal for NSXs cause they are all so low. There is also a scuff mark on the right front. See pics.

Inside, the car is very clean. The leather has been taken care of and has kept its composure. Everything works inside, like locks, windows, lights, cabin light, cig lighter etc. etc.

Trivial Items:
1. Driver side mat is torn, but doesnt show.
2. There is a tear on the leather on the outside of the driver side seat, but the rest of the leather is in pristine condition. I apply leather conditioner to it every other week.
3. Antenna doesnt go up or down, so Ive disconnected it. But radio works just fine.
4. The trunk lid doesnt stay open. Again, this is normal for all NSXs at this year, and is easily an DIY item.
5. there is 1 other item that needs attention in another 50,000 miles but it is not immediate. More details when you call.

Shipment: Although It's your responsibility to get the car to you, depending on how much the car sells for & how far you are, I may consider driving the car to you halfway. If you're west coast, I will definetly consider it.

Asking: $24,800 if I fix item # 5 above. $23,800 if you want to do this yourself in 50,000 miles.

More pics: http://www.muslim-calendar.com/nsxpics/#pics

email & then I'll give you my #:
[email protected]

Attachments

• 92_nsx_006.jpg
    92_nsx_006.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1895.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_1897.jpg
    IMG_1897.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1889.jpg
    IMG_1889.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_1905.jpg
    IMG_1905.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
bumping & lowering price to $23,500 (throwing in an allowance to get clutch replaced)! come on guys, Im letting my baby go at $23,500 (OBO)! cant get a better deal on a yellow nsx! :)

SOLD!!

for all you older nsxers with high miles, dont give in to low-ballers! stick to your guns, you'll get what you want but takes time to find the right person. Also, as you approach spring/summer, prices go up, and more folks come out to buy exotics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back