1992 NSX White JH4NA1152NT001030

Anyone have any information on the above VIN? Ad says it has 137k miles on it. Going for $22,000. I'll probably take a look at it within a day or two to see the condition.

No info but let us know what you find out. Make sure you get all the info possible on what kind of maintenance the car has had. Without that, say if it's a small dealer that picked it up at auction and has no records, you'll definitely need a ppi and you'll need to assume that there will be a lot of things needed.

Just the 22k asking price is enough to make me cuatious on a car with 137k miles. But if it's in the snap ring range it's most likely either had that done or it's not one that is effected.

Good luck!

I test drove it the next day I originally posted. Engine was good for a 137,000+ mile car. Pulled nicely. Suspension was solid. Mismatched tires were about 50% tread left.

From afar the car looks good. Here what I noticed about the car:

Exterior
  • Large ~4" scratch on the hood that's been covered with touchup paint...very noticeable
  • Mirrors are scratched
  • Was missing tow hook cover when I saw it on two seperate days. They said they had it somewhere though.
  • Minor chips in front bumper
  • Rear bumper passenger side has a scuff deep enough to see the black plastic.
  • Chip in the corner by the boot lid corner by the right side taillight
  • Engine bay glass struts are no longer working

Interior
  • Driver side door vents are broken
  • Panel under steering wheel, leather is falling off
  • Gas door lever trim piece is not attached, comes off easily
  • Sills are scratched on both sides
  • Center console trim is "peeling" (for a lack of a better term)
  • Vent under the dash on the passenger side is broken

Additionally, when I test drove it, the radiator hose blew. I went back the next day and saw they replaced the hose that looked like it was an original. Although, not a genuine Honda hose it was a similar shaped hose.

With all the cosmetic issues, I've decided to keep looking. I hope this car finds a good home. The guys at the dealer were friendly but didn't want to deviate too far on the price.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and specific details on this.

Back