• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX White/Black VIN JH4NA1154NT000865

Attn: NSX Prime Members,

This is your opportunity to own a CONCOURSE QUALITY NSX. This drop dead gorgeous, 5 speed manual, Grand Prix White over flawless Black Leather Interior, has only 21,486 pampered miles. This car is truly a “Garage Queen”. (VIN JH4NA1154NT000865) I have been in the Luxury Automotive business for over 10 years, and I can say, with total confidence, that my car is an honest 9.9 out of 10. Why not a 10?! Because no pre-owned car is a 10.

Here I have listed answers to some of the most commonly asked questions:

1) Drivers side bolsters are FLAWLESS! (I am 6’1, and weigh 150lbs. Enough said.)
2) Unmolested, Factory Original, Completely Stock. PERIOD!!
3) New Timing Belt, Accessory Belt, and Water Pump installed on 7.24.07.
4) All service history available.
5) Original Window Sticker, and Laminated Window Sticker.
6) A/C blows ICE COLD!
7) Power windows work flawlessly!
8) All power accessories work as new.
9) Car currently has a set of 1995 Gun Metal 7-Spoke Wheels that are in Exceptional Condition.
10) Original factory wheels and tires will accompany the sale. They are Perfect Michelin Pilot Sports, with 95% tread life remaining.
11) The car drives, handles, shifts, and brakes as if it was brand new!
12) I am Obsessive Compulsive about my cars, boats, and home. When I say the car is IMPECCABLE, I mean OVER THE TOP CLEAN!

The only real faults on the car, are as follows:

1) The Bose speakers don’t work properly. (Like every other 1991 or 1992.)
2) A few minor pin head size, rock chips on the front bumper - Invisible to the naked eye.
3) CarFax shows the car being involved in an accident on 1.24.94. I spoke with the original owner of this car (Great Guy) before purchasing this car. He stated that someone backed into his rear bumper and the dented the corner of the bumper. In Arizona, if the car has over $1,000 worth of damage, you must file a police report. He wanted it repaired properly, so a new bumper cover was installed. The paint work is FLAWLESS! I promise you, there is no way you can tell. It is PERFECT!

Please click here for pictures, and more details. My friend, who is a high end Auto Broker, is currently assisting me with the sale of this appreciating asset. I am prepared to sell the car to someone who will love, care, and respect it has I have. My baby is realistically priced at $36,500.

I have tried to be 100% honest in the description of my car. If you would like a car that is Collector Car Quality, and not just another NSX, then this is the car for you. Serious Buyers may reach me at 616.813.2755, or via email at [email protected].

Last edited:
Back