1992 NSX w/ 4000 miles for sale at Marshal Goldman in Cleveland....

wasnt this car on ebay as well? i guess it didnt sell cause the price was pretty high..beautiful car none the less as factory new as it gets

That's pretty cool except you can't drive it. Or do drive it and have a car worth 30k in two years.

I don't really agree with this statement. When I first started my search for an NSX 7 years ago. There were many, many 1991-1995's with 30-40k miles. 75K was considered high. My '93 had about 83k when I made my purchase and again, that was considered high. Now, it is very rare to see early 90's cars with anything less than 70k on the clock and some with double that mileage are going for 25k in good original condition with up to date records.

I hardly think if a member puts 3-4k per year over the next 2-3 years on the
'92, he will have a 30k car. Hell, If he puts 10k per year on the car in 5 years it will only have 55k in 2017. I'd roll the dice here and say that in 2017 a pristine 1992 with 55k documented miles will fetch north of 40k.

I take the other side of the bet and say a 4k mile 1992 IS worth somewhere north of 50k. I don't think the above posters grasp how rare that will be in a few short years.

I'll go further out on a limb and say NSX's that were made in 2003, 04 and 05 will be 100k cars by 2017 if they are original, unmolested and under 20k miles. The final 3 years had about 1200 cars total, (just a quick guess) subject to editing later.

That's pretty cool except you can't drive it. Or do drive it and have a car worth 30k in two years.

it seems to me when these collectors start to die off their prized collections
will appear for-sale by family members that can care to sh_ts about and NSX, they want the newest Lexus Hybrid cuz other sheep drive it.

I am sure there are other NSX's with less miles than this that will come to light when the owners move on to a better place.

its only a matter of time.

Last edited:
You've got to admit that the allure of this car is the low miles. If one were to drive it each mile is going to drastically reduce the price of the car. We don't even know if this car is in snap ring range or if the TB/WP was done. If it is in snap ring range then there was not enough time for it to break and I doubt that Acura will do any good will repair on a car that's 20 years old. Truth be told I'm hoping that you're right about the prices going up. My 2001 is perfect and only has 14,000 miles on it. Not that I plan on selling it.

I don't really agree with this statement. When I first started my search for an NSX 7 years ago. There were many, many 1991-1995's with 30-40k miles. 75K was considered high. My '93 had about 83k when I made my purchase and again, that was considered high. Now, it is very rare to see early 90's cars with anything less than 70k on the clock and some with double that mileage are going for 25k in good original condition with up to date records.

I hardly think if a member puts 3-4k per year over the next 2-3 years on the
'92, he will have a 30k car. Hell, If he puts 10k per year on the car in 5 years it will only have 55k in 2017. I'd roll the dice here and say that in 2017 a pristine 1992 with 55k documented miles will fetch north of 40k.

I take the other side of the bet and say a 4k mile 1992 IS worth somewhere north of 50k. I don't think the above posters grasp how rare that will be in a few short years.

I'll go further out on a limb and say NSX's that were made in 2003, 04 and 05 will be 100k cars by 2017 if they are original, unmolested and under 20k miles. The final 3 years had about 1200 cars total, (just a quick guess) subject to editing later.

I bought my 2000 in 2005 with 4,100 miles for $55k. I thought that was a fair transaction. This is a hose job. Same price, same miles, 8 year older car which is now a 20 year old car.

But like everything else its worth what someone pays.

MG knows their cars and their clients. That'll sell to a collector or someone who wants an NSX with only 4k miles on it. Because if you want a 1992 NSX with 4k miles... It's not common thing you simply pull up on Autotrader or Craig's list. MG is big enough to be able to wait for their price.

Less than 6,000 miles is the magic number with Honda products. For example, if we had a demo unit that exceeded 6,000 miles it would not qualify for any special finance or lease rates even though it would be a brand new untitled car.

Back