• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX Red/Blk - JH4NA1157NT000052

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX Red/Blk - JH4NA1157NT000052 $24k OBO

I am putting my much beloved NSX up for sale. Have owned since 2000 and have loved every minute...just wished I had an NSX-T (owned convertibles before the NSX). My understanding wife has given me the OK to upgrade to a NSX-T, probably looking at a 95/96.

Anyway the details on my car. It is a Red/Blk 1992 NSX with 136k miles. Just had it dyno'ed at NSteXpo and it put out 245.6 HP at the wheels, which I believe was the second highest for a stock 3.0 liter, so the engine is very strong. Paint is still bright and many can not believe it is a 92. Oil changed on schedule with Mobile 1. Maintinence up to date. Clean title, no accidents!
$24,000 OBO.

Car is stock besides:
-17/18 inch Ace Spyder
-New tires - Falken Azenis
-Custom Exhaust - Dynomax, nice agressive sound, just a little louder then stock when you get on it yet quite at cruising (exactly what i was looking for)
-Custom stereo - Amp located behind pass seat running both door speakers (no more messing with bose except for the sub and center speaker) stock head unit
-Factory 6 disk changer and keyless entry

Timing belt/water pump done recently and brand new clutch (put in 12/21). Won't need any major service for quite some time.

P5130039_2.JPG

P5130041_2.JPG

Please email/call/PM with any questions.
Thanks,
Richie
512-422-3070

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back