• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1992 NSX Red/Black JH4NA1159NT000120

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX, Formula Red with Black interior and 88,xxx miles. All scheduled maintenance is up-to-date and the car runs and drives perfectly. Timing belt, water pump, and spark plugs have been replaced within the last 2k miles. The 90k mile service has also been completed, so all of the fluids have recently been changed, and a valve adjustment was also made. Other repairs: control CCU was rebuilt, four wheel alignment, new engine hatch and trunk struts, and new headlight wiring harness.

Upgrades include 17/18 5-spoke polished lip wheels, painted red brake calipers, Wings West side skirts, Zanardi floor mats with red trim, carbon fiber emblems, matching red painted rear valance, HID headlights, Top Speed Pro headers, Comptech Cat Back exhaust, Cantrell Concepts Cold Air Intake, new red top Optima battery, SOS black leather shift knob with red stitching, SOS short shift kit, light window tinting, aftermarket alarm with keyless entry, Kenwood Excelon headunit and replacement door speakers, and a few other items I can’t recall off the top of my head.

I just had the car into Gold Coast Acura for a full 3 hour PPI on the car. They confirmed that the transmission is not in snap-ring range and is functioning perfectly. Compression tests showed also all cylinders between 190-195psi. They could find nothing wrong with the car and said it is in fantastic condition and ready to go. I can provide a copy of this report to any interested parties and the service department said they would be happy to discuss the car in detail also.

Clean Carfax and full PPI already run. First $23000 takes it home. Just purchased a newer NSX and don't have room for two. Contact me at 805-256-0651 or [email protected]. VIN # JH4NA1159NT000120. Southern California.

DSC005551.jpg

DSC000971.jpg

DSC000991.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC005621.jpg

DSC005561.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Copy_of_NSX_002.jpg

DSC00718.jpg