• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Excellent Condition

Murphy,

I think you'll probably get money, if you replace the aftermarket wheels with the factory wheels.

Si

Originally posted by Si:
Murphy,

I think you'll probably get money, if you replace the aftermarket wheels with the factory wheels.

Si

Definitely.

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

How many miles are on your car? Services up to date? records? Has it ever been in an accident or had ANY paint work done. Is the car in snap ring range?

Please say you still have the factory wheels?

------------------
00 ITR #671. For Sale.
92 Civic CX (daily driver)

Looking to buy an NSX soon, but have to sell the Type R first!

The car has 62700 miles. As for paint, the roof has been painted white to match the rest of the car, and a shopping cart ding in the left rear quarter panel has been repaired.

The snap ring has been replaced as has all air conditionning components including the computer board within the last year.

The driver side window lift has been replaced within the last year.

The amplifier and speakers have been upgraded in the last year.

I unfortunately do not have the factory wheels, does anyone have any for sale or trade?

Originally posted by murphy:
The car has 62700 miles. As for paint, the roof has been painted white to match the rest of the car, and a shopping cart ding in the left rear quarter panel has been repaired.

The snap ring has been replaced as has all air conditionning components including the computer board within the last year.

The driver side window lift has been replaced within the last year.

The amplifier and speakers have been upgraded in the last year.

I unfortunately do not have the factory wheels, does anyone have any for sale or trade?

OK.......I am ready to sell, baby on the way, time to get a 4 door ...... anybody want to make a deal ?????

Murphy

Originally posted by cpmoran:
where is the front chin spoiler??? what is your bottem line price.. want a 98 prelude part trade plus cash

don't want a prelude, i'm thinking 5series bmw or volvo ...... that really hurts to admit !!! The chinspoiler was not on the car when i bought it in 98. i'll take something in the 27's ..... give me a call if you are ready. 512 799 1955.

Murphy

Do you have any service records for this car? Timing belt been changed? New clutch?

------------------
00 ITR #671. For Sale.
92 Civic CX (daily driver)

Looking to buy an NSX soon, but have to sell the Type R first!

NICE looking NSX! I like the Antera brand wheels, but not that style. Just my opinion. 7 spoke would greatly improve the look! Wish I could make you an offer, but the timing is not right. Aloha.
cool.gif
- Jerry

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Originally posted by Timeless:
NICE looking NSX! I like the Antera brand wheels, but not that style. Just my opinion. 7 spoke would greatly improve the look! Wish I could make you an offer, but the timing is not right. Aloha.
cool.gif
- Jerry

my wife found the car that she can't live w/o....taking any reasonable offer....call David at 512 799 1955.

Back